BY GREAT VALUE

Angela P.
Roselle, IL
Great value product are a good deal. I am super picky with soup and was not a fan of this particular clam chowder though I have used other great value products and have been pleased with them.
Renee D.
Pincourt, Quebec
I love myself a clam chowder & usually make my own. My mom baught me this and, I was sceptical as, I find a homemade soup is much better. I tried it reluctantley thinking ok, there won't be enough potatoes or clams. I was actually surprised this was amazing... nearly as good as my homemade. This is prefect for when you're on the go, you don't even have to add milk to the chowder. There are lots of potatoes & clams therefore just one bowl will fill you up as this soup is quite harty. The only suggestion I can give though is that you really have to make the full can and, not eat it bowl by bowl otherwise there won't be enough liquid at your last bowl. If you make the can all at once the liquid will be even throughout the chowder. I didn't need to add salt to my soup as the ''broth'' is seasoned very well. The onlything I slightly added was pepper as I love a little bit of heat (pizzaz). I will be trying other Great Value soups especially along the ''cream of...'' as the liquid of the soup had a very good consistancy and, wasn't clumpy like the expensive brand names.