BY GENERIC

Great Value Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookies: Made with real chocolate chips Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah B.
Dickson , TN
These are great and taste just like name brand! I always go for the great value packs!!! and my kids don't have a clue!
Marco C.
Calexico, CA
Generic is always good and cheaper these right here are awesome and taste better than most big name brands
Paloma G.
These are super tasty cookies and the price is just right. They taste just as great as the name brands. Yummy!
Josi P.
Jacksonville, FL
I like these. Not in cookies but I used them to make s'mores dip and they worked so much better
Teena S.
Eastlake, OH
Great value cookies taste just as good as the name brand cookies. I buy them all the time and love them. Especially when dipped in milk!
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
I love these cookies. they are so cheap but taste just like chips ahoy cookies. I give it 4 stars because they do fall apart easy.
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD
Just had some with milk last night. I love these cookies. They're just like the name brand but cheaper.
Morgan D.
Great for a girls, or guys, night and are very chocolaty. i recommend these if you love a good chocolate junk food snack
Paola D.
I'm going to found the church of great value, i love this cookies that's so hard to not eat the whole package at once. For an affordable price you've get all the chocolate you need.