Great Value : Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup uploaded by Danielle S.

BY GREAT VALUE

Inspected for wholesomeness by the U.S. Department of Agriculture No artificial flavors see more...

Buy on Walmart
Arik Z.
The soup tastes OK, but not the greatest canned soup ever. The value is great compared to other name brands. I stock up on these for emergencies as canned food has a long expiration date. I do also like the tab at the top, no need for a can opener. It's a nice detail that isn't found on all canned soup(again, another bonus for emergency preparedness )
Hannah R.
It's alright for an off brand soup. I much prefer name brand soups because they tend to have more flavor. But for the price it's not bad
Diana V.
Walmart again lower the price for this soup after a long day. With bread is so yummy!
Lynne I.
Jena, LA
I love the taste of Great Value Chunky Chicken Noodle soup. The flavor is great and just as tasty as more expensive brands.
Danielle S.
I love this soup. I have trouble drinking the broth after soups normally but, with this brand I can and I'm not really sure why that is. I've had other chicken noodle soups before and this one tops them all so far. The chicken noodle I buy comes in a different colored can but, it's the same brand.
Haley D.
Can't go wrong with chicken noodle especially when it's chunky! Super delicious but I will always prefer Campbell's
shanti j.
Foodie Expert
I love chunky chicken Noodle soup, especially when it's cold out or when I'm sick.
Shakeevia C.
Opa Locka, FL
Foodie Expert
This soup can be compared to progressive soups just lower price. Its tasty and makes a great meal with few calories
Cheryl Z.
Decorah, IA
Great Value Chunky Soup and Campbells taste the same. The noodles are the only thing that's different and by different I mean there shape and size. The taste is right on and Great Value is the way better choice price wise! Buy smart and try some of this tasty soup that is great with a sandwich or on cool fall day!