BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Chunk Chicken Breast: Fully cooked Great on salads, pizzas and sandwiches 98% fat free Inspected and passed by U.S. Department of Agriculture see more...

• I've never used canned chicken before. Does it have a different t...1 Answers
  • Anyone know if this particular brand smells or has that fishy tas...1 Answers
  • I'm curious which recipes you use this and. And does it taste jus...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
When your looking for a quick dinner or maybe a lunch salad, this chicken is so easy to use, it's already cooked and al, you need to do is add it to a dish and heat or just eat. We use this for our chicken Alfredo when we're not lookin to wait for fray chicken to cook and then take the time to shred. This price and brand is great and honestly compares just the same to other brands
Melanie C.
Jena, LA
I like buying this chicken because you can keep it in the cabinet and just use it whenever. Also you can use it for a lot of different things. The two main things I use it for are chicken salad and this chicken dip I make. oh, and it's good for cheeseballs, too! It's real cheap and I usually buy more cans than I need just to keep them on hand.
Lynnrae G.
My family and I always use these canned chicken for our homemade chicken noodle soup and chicken alfredo pasta. It's Great Value, which is very affordable, and it tastes really really good and flavorful. Not gross at all and it's precooked, so it's easy and yummy chicken ready to be thrown into your quick meals!
Nora B.
This is my go to chicken for chicken wing dip or when I forget to take meat out of my freezer at night I will pop open a can of this to make fast chicken alfredo or even chicken quesadilla it does say pre-cooked but I always fry it for a few minutes until the pink goes away great Walmart buy!
Taylor M.
Chandler, AZ
I think this is a great deal that you can get at Walmart I buy this chicken almost every time I go grocery shopping and I use it to make chicken salad you got a can of this chicken a couple spoonfuls of mayonnaise celery grapes and some relish and it's amazing for a lunch to take to work
Brittany L.
Massillon, OH
I'm very picky when it comes to meat, especially chicken. I use a lot of canned chicken though and I'm very particular with it. This is the only kind of canned chicken I buy! It's always very good! I get the biggest value pack of them! Good price. Highly recommend! ☺️
Morgan S.
Great addition to dishes that you do not want to take the time to cook chicken for. I often add this to pasta dishes such as fettuccine alfredo or ramen noodles to add protein and savory flavor. No complaints or bad experiences with this product ever!
Sharon G.
Arab, AL
I buy the Great Value chunk chicken. It is a staple in my household. For those times I don't feel like cooking a big meal, I'll just make up this into chicken salad and serve it on bread or eat with crackers. It's a great value to me!
eman m.
This has to be the best thing ever it tastes absolutely amazing and it's extremely easy to use I am a repeat customer I'm satisfied every time I use this to make chicken salad it's just a no brainer everyone needs to try this
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
This chunk chicken is life. The amount you save by buying 3 is amazing. I never buy name brand because they are all pretty much the same. I use this in buffalo chicken dip. I recommend this to anyone looking to save a buck.
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Anyone know if this particular brand smells or has that fishy taste as other can chickens?
Diane K.
I'm curious which recipes you use this and. And does it taste just like store-bought rotisserie chicken
Victoria A.
Mission, TX
I've never used canned chicken before. Does it have a different taste? What about texture?
Jamie K.
Anyone used canned chicken for chicken salad? Seems to me it would be so much easier than baking chicken breats, but I don't want to sacrifice on taste.