BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Chunk Chicken Breast: Fully cooked Great on salads, pizzas and sandwiches 98% fat free Inspected and passed by U.S. Department of Agriculture see more...

• I've never used canned chicken before. Does it have a different t...1 Answers
  • Anyone know if this particular brand smells or has that fishy tas...1 Answers
  • I'm curious which recipes you use this and. And does it taste jus...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
jasana  d.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this on day I don't have time to make me something or I'm just to tired from working all day .. it's quick and simple it's perfect for me since I'm on a keto diet chicken is perfect for my diet .. plus it gets me full and my protein in for the day
Kristen S.
Plainfield, IN
This product was terrible. It literally looked and smelled like cat food! I purchased it to use in a dumpling and when I opened the cans the smell was terrible. So I was like check the experation date. Nope that was good check the deals of the other cans. Nope they were good. Opened the other cans the same terrible smell so I ringed them off hoping that if ingot the slime Jude off maybe that would help. Nope just refreshed the smell. Needless to say I threw it out and didn't eat a dumpling that night. Ugh nasty!!!!
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
When your looking for a quick dinner or maybe a lunch salad, this chicken is so easy to use, it's already cooked and al, you need to do is add it to a dish and heat or just eat. We use this for our chicken Alfredo when we're not lookin to wait for fray chicken to cook and then take the time to shred. This price and brand is great and honestly compares just the same to other brands
Ashley H.
I used this to make a buffalo chicken dip and it worked perfectly. It was tasty and it didn't require me shredding chicken on my own which is a time saver. all you do is add this to sour cream, buffalo sauce, and cream cheese, mix it together and bake until bubbling and let me tell you, it is wonderful.
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
I use canned chicken in chicken salad sandwiches and in buffalo chicken dip. Previously, I purchased the Tyson canned chicken until one day Walmart was sold out, so I bought this instead. I could not tell a difference in the flavor. Now, I always purchase Great Value Chunk Chicken Breast.
Nancy K.
Port Allegany, PA
I love the Great Value Chunk Chicken Breast for so many reasons. It is a terrific value for the quality we receive. I make buffalo chicken wing dip for holidays and special occasions. On a budget this is terrific as I feel it has the same quality as expensive brands.
Nicki T.
Holly Springs, NC
I like the Great Value chunk chicken breast- I make chicken salad with it for lunches. It has a great flavor, and it's a great price for canned chicken. I feel like the quality is always there, and I can count on it to make my chicken salad taste great.
Taylor M.
Chandler, AZ
I think this is a great deal that you can get at Walmart I buy this chicken almost every time I go grocery shopping and I use it to make chicken salad you got a can of this chicken a couple spoonfuls of mayonnaise celery grapes and some relish and it's amazing for a lunch to take to work
Morgan S.
Great addition to dishes that you do not want to take the time to cook chicken for. I often add this to pasta dishes such as fettuccine alfredo or ramen noodles to add protein and savory flavor. No complaints or bad experiences with this product ever!
Hillary S.
Greenville, Nc
I use this chunk chicken in all kinds of recipes!! It's great for chicken salad or in my favorite buffalo chicken dip! I have found like all other great value items, it is just as good as the more expensive name brands! I would recommend this to friends and family!
Diane K.
I'm curious which recipes you use this and. And does it taste just like store-bought rotisserie chicken
Victoria A.
Mission, TX
I've never used canned chicken before. Does it have a different taste? What about texture?
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Anyone know if this particular brand smells or has that fishy taste as other can chickens?
Jamie K.
Anyone used canned chicken for chicken salad? Seems to me it would be so much easier than baking chicken breats, but I don't want to sacrifice on taste.