Great Value Chopped Walnuts, 4 oz

Great Value 4oz Walnut Chopped

Is it tasty? From where I can buy this?
Start your review of Great Value Chopped Walnuts, 4 oz!
Dalton F.
Athens, AL
When I need walnuts for making chocolate chess pie I love having these handy. They are always fresh in the package and it's almost like cutting butter to be honest. They are delicious and great for those hungers that I get through out the day
Marianne  D.
Newmarket, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using these for baking and snacking, not too salty which is a plus. Just as good as name brand and more affordable
Bri Y.
Columbia, SC
These large bags of nuts are great for use in recipes. I like to use the walnuts for banana nut muffins. For the price point, you really do get a lot of nuts, which is nice. One bag lasts me about a month or two before I need to get more. Overall, it is a great value.
Elizabeth K.
Wildwood, MO
Perfect for adding to my homemade brownies!  The right size and taste every time to add that nutty crunch to chewy brownies!
Rodrigo G.
Victorville, CA
Good product and the quality is always superb. Really great when you're on the go and you want a quick snack. You can also mix them in a smoothie
Marina H.
Es lo más rico de botanas que he comido, tienen un excelente sabor, saben y se ven frescos cuando los compro. En ocasiones en comprado otras marcas pero no me ha gustado por la calidad del producto pero este es excelente en cálidas, frescura y precio.
Zoe H.
Stevenson
Really great option if you like walnuts , also at a affordable price 10/10 would recommend for you all to buy !!!!
Nicole  P.
I get these all the time for baking banana bread and cookies. MY favorite way to eat them is in a salad with sunflower seeds and hemp hearts. They are a great combination.
TASHAUNA S.
Martins Ferry, OH
Love these chop nuts during the holidays while making meals live to use them for my sweet pot casserole and top it off with these so delious
Erin B.
Lincoln, NE
Perfect for cooking or snacking. I use it as an addition to other foods (such as pancakes or morning oatmeal) as well as just munch them on their own. They are a reasonable price for while nuts can have such a wide range. We like to keep these in the pantry as they are versitile and shelf stable.