Great Value Chocolate & Vanilla Flavored Ice Cream Sandwiches uploaded by Amy M.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Chocolate & Vanilla Flavored Ice Cream Sandwiches: Chocolate and vanilla flavored ice cream between a vanilla and chocolate flavored wafer Kosher see more...

Great Value Chocolate & Vanilla Flavored Ice Cream Sandwiches
  • "Maybe I got an older box, but the cookie parts were mushy, unlike when I buy the name brand of the same item." in 5 reviews
Erica O.
akron
Every time I get great value brand ice cream sandwiches at Walmart the cake portion of the sandwich comes out more like a crunchy stale cookie, it is very disappointing. The flavor is still there, but I cannot handle the texture.
Angela M.
South Daytona , FL
Ice cream sandwhiches are the perfect desert. We buy the great value brand because its cheaper and they have both chocolate and vanilla, i love the vanilla and my daughter and husband enjoy the chocolate. There is no difference between this and the name brand, other than the price !
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
These are delicious ice cream sandwiches. They are the perfect summer treat or addition to a backyard BBQ night. The are also a great value (get it). I would definitely recommend and would buy in the future. Can be found at most Wal-Marts in the ice cream section.
Renee W.
I buy these for every birthday party, as well as just to have around the house. This makes the ice cream portion of the party so much easier. I get a box of the assorted and a box of the birthday ice cream sandwiches, and sometimes a box of the mint as well! Don't pay those outrageous prices on name brands when you can get the Great Value brand at half the price.
Jenny R.
Adel, GA
This ice cream sandwich is good for the price but it was kind of pointless to make them mixed flavor. Due to what was most likely poor product development, the whole ice cream sandwich tastes like chocolate. I honestly could not tell where the chocolate ended and the vanilla began.
Dustin S.
Spring Hill , TN
This is comparable to other such products and was much less expensive, for a time. Now that the Walmart brand has gained popularity, the price different is negligible. For a few cents difference, I prefer to go with a more recognizable brand, though these are quite good!
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
So I seen a video where someone sat one of these outside in the sun for hours and it did not melt. I read the label of those, then the label of another kind and was amazed at all the ingredients this kind had. It completely grossed me out and I will never buy these again.
Tracie T.
Crockett, TX
These are ok to have around when you get that out of no where need a little something sweat in my tummy. I think that they could taste a lot better, be creamier, and well the cookie just breaks apart and also turns sticky and messy. Just not my fav by far. And I did try them out since it was a great value product and I love to save money but will use coupons on a better product next time.
Sydney B.
I love these ice cream sandwiches! They were my favorite dessert as a kid and they still are now! I love that they aren't just in chocolate anymore, it adds a kick in flavor! They taste amazing but after a while you get tired of them.
Carrie P.
Mifflinburg, PA
These are okay in taste. Not as creamy as other brands and the sandwich part sticks to your fingers. They also don't hold well, they freezer burn easy. My daughter likes these but will always ask for another brand first. They are good in price.
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
Who like this
Alexandria S.
Do these taste good? Or are the flavors too much and they separate?
Nicole s.
Has anyone else seen the news article on these not melting?
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
Do they taste like the original brand?