Great Value Chocolate Shadow Crunch Ice Cream Cones,-4.3 oz, 6 ct

by Great Value

Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer- For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information. Great Value Chocolate Shadow Crunch Ice Cream Cones-

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.12 x 7.12 x 7.97 Inches

Flavor: Chocolate

Features: No

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Chocolate Shadow Crunch Ice Cream Cones,-4.3 oz, 6 ct!
Central City, KY
These are my favorite ice cream cones. Walmart always has the best prices so they are affordable. Very tasty
Delaware
Great Value Chocolate Shadow Crunch Ice Cream Cones,-4.3 oz, 6 ct uploaded by surbhi P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this ice cream it's the best and it's really cheap and don't we all a cheap sister it's not too sweet
High point, NC
This is another fun and delicious treat for the family. Great price, great taste and perfect treat anytime
Jayess, MS
These are very good. If you like cookies and cream, you will love this. Full of flavor and great taste.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Can you say delicious omg these are so good and cheaper than other brands because it’s Walmart’s
Spicer, MN
I’m not 100% sure how these can even be a knockoff brand. I love these so much they’re delicious.
Moline, IL
They are so yummy and very affordable price my kids love it best part has Oreo pieces
South Windsor
Oreo ice cream I love anything and everything Oreo. Fan of crunchy icecream Love it
Stevensville
Yummy in my tummy great price not alot of calories in them for me. And I can find them at my local grocery store.
Whitby , ON
Love love love chocolates!!! Its flavour is so yum I can’t get iver it anytime! And its way too cheap

Looking for your answer?