Great Value Chocolate Shadow Crunch Ice Cream Cones,-4.3 oz, 6 ct

by Great Value

Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer- For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information. Great Value Chocolate Shadow Crunch Ice Cream Cones-

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.12 x 7.12 x 7.97 Inches

Flavor: Chocolate

Features: No

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Chocolate Shadow Crunch Ice Cream Cones,-4.3 oz, 6 ct!
Brownsville, PA
These are amazing ice cream cones. I hide them when I bring them home they are that good. They are on the expensive side, but every mom who works hard deserves a little treat now and again. This is it. I love everything about them. They are so satisfying and really amazing.
Berryville, VA
These are my favorite they have this cookie cream shell over the ice cream its like heaven when u bite in it i just wish they had bigger boxes we are a big family so it goes quick
Since chocolate chip sandwiches isn't a option I'll put it here. I have been looking for a chipwich for well over a year since it was advertised and when I fell upon the great value version I bought it right up. Its something my mom use to make me from scratch and when ever I have one it brings back those great memories and plus side they where less then 3.00 for a box of 6.
Clanton , AL
I have never had these but they look so good!! Definitely will try these out! I don’t think I have ever seen these in my local Walmart.
Alafaya, FL
My son, I love this type of dessert every day he eats Even more if he completes a task if done well, for he is so tasty and a prize
W Springfield, MA
I absolutely love Oreos for the fact that they made that is so good! It is amazing and I love the chocolate cone!
Northglenn, CO
These were pretty good for a site brand item. Bought these last summer. Would recommend for those who like oreos.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Great value has a great variety and they are always priced within budget . They taste just like the name brands
Dayton, OH
Great value has great ice cream products! You’d have no clue it’s generic. I’d highly recommended this product!
Worst ice cream cone I ever purchase. Sadly it looks yummy but taste is cheap and isn’t delicious as it seems.

Looking for your answer?