BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Chocolate Fudge 90 Calorie Fiber Brownie: 20% daily value of fiber; contains 3 grams of total fat per serving Naturally flavored Kosher see more...

Sarah G.
I absolutely love everything about these brownies. I am such a picky eater, but these taste amazing! I got them for after I had a c section. I ate them at the hospital, and on until my digestive system got back to normal. I hate little Debbie brownies now that I have had these!
Kate K.
Very yummy. Curbs my sweet tooth appetite without going overboard. It's got chocolate chips in it too for an extra sweet bar. I bought these at Walmart and they are delicious for the price! Only 90 cal a bar. My only complaint is that they are more airy than fudgy
Haley W.
Hot springs , AR
They do taste similar to the Fiber One brand, but not entirely the same. They have a protein-ish aftertaste, that’s the only thing I have to complain about. I will continue to buy them, though, because they’re good and have a good price, too!
Daniela C.
Ft. Benning
I found these to be absolutely delicious and pretty moist! It had nice chunks of chocolate inside the bar also for some great texture! These little bars tasted so delicious I wanted to keep eating them but we all know that wouldn't be such a great idea! I highly recommend these and the savings between Great Value and the name brand are well worth it.
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
If you don't eat the FiberOne version, then you will like these.

Thanks to the #BonitaVoxBox from Influenster, I think FiberOne tastes so much better than these Great value ones. I really wanted to like the Great Value brand, because they were a dollar cheaper, but the taste is lacking. I don't think the GreatValue is as moist as the FiberOne brand.
Alanis O.
Soooo good, is very yummy!!! It’s the perfect snack, I always buy it! Everyone loves it in my family. For me it’s not dry and it’s healthy!
Destiny D.
Morganton, NC
I eat one of these about every morning because they're just so delicious and convenient!
SHARON S.
Monroe, LA
Not too good. Very dry. It could been a lot more moist. I will not be purchasing again.
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
will these make me poop too much :(