GroceryPantryGreat Value
Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream, 48 fl oz

Great Value Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream, 48 fl oz

by Great Value

Great Value Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream is a classically delicious dessert that is a fun treat for kids and adults alike. This creamy dessert features dark chocolate ice cream with dark chocolate brownie pieces. Indulge in this sweet treat straight from the tub or scoop into a waffle cone or ice cream bowl. Enjoy it as is or top with sprinkles, chocolate syrup, pecans, whipped cream and a maraschino cherry. This ice cream is also perfect for classic homemade milkshakes. With nine servings per container, this dessert is the perfect choice for your next party or backyard barbecue. Put a smile on your loved ones face with a scoop of Great Value Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream. Great Value products provide families with affordable, high-quality grocery and household consumable options. With our wide range of product categories spanning grocery and household consumables, we offer you a variety of products for your family's needs. Our products are conveniently available online and in Walmart stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same time.

Dark chocolate ice cream with dark chocolate brownie pieces; About 9 servings per container; Enjoy in a cone or a sweet sundae; Make a delicious homemade milkshake; Only 200 calories per serving

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream, 48 fl oz!
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Great Icecream at a great price. Taste so good. I love chocolate and the chocolate brownie chunks makes it even better. I am very satisfied and would highly recommended this Icecream to others.
Nicole H.
Phoenix, AZ
Can you say EXTRA YUM!!! I love this icecream...and no it's not just my pregnancy talking. You can't beat the price either! If you get overwhelmed by chocolate- this is not for you. But it definitely hits my chocolate cravings. I buy this everytime I shop!
Rhonda F.
Huntington, IN
Where do I start? The flavor is great! Especially when you're craving chocolate or brownies. Probably my favorite flavor, and I usually go for cookies and cream. Only thing I can think to make it better would be add more brownies, but otherwise, no changes are needed.
Ashley C.
Orange City, FL
This is my absolute favorite ice cream to get when I am shopping at Walmart. Its creamy chocolate ice cream with chunks of dark chocolate brownie mixed in. My absolute favorite
Onnie O.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've been eating this ice cream for the last few days and I love it! For the price, it's a great buy. I specially love the brownie chunks evenly mixed throughout the ice cream.

Looking for your answer?