Great Value : Chili Beans

by Great Value

Great Value Pinto Beans 32 oz: High in fiber Good source Of iron

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value : Chili Beans!
Haines City , FL
This food is quite low in sodium, is low in sugars, is an excellent source of dietary fiber, and is a good source of protein and iron. This food contains no reportable trans fat. Its 3R nutrient density rating is 6.5 (where anything over 1 is relatively good).
Rainbow City, AL
I use bush'es mild chilli beans for mu chilli. But if i cant find anybthis is my second choice. Good for making chilli with and taste great. I Highly recommend this product.
Mooresville , NC
These are my go-to for chili starter or when I just want some "ranch style" beans. I typically add a bit more Cumin to them but I have an unhealthy infatuation with the taste of cumin.... These are great beans. I recommend!
BILOXI, MS
Lacks flavor. You get what you pay for. You can use them in chili kits and Jazz them up with seasoning. But don't think you are going to be able to heat these and eat them and think they'll be great without a little work.
Palm Harbor , FL
Very good chili beans. People knock Walmart, but they're great value brand tends to be very good and the cheapest option. These have very little chili flavor, which is fine by me because I add plenty of spices on my own.
I use pinto beans in a variety of different recipes great value has them at a great price and they are great quality easy to use and takes the hassle out of making. A pot of beans
Waco, TX
We love to make chili with beans. The mild chili flavor adds to the overall flavor of our chili. The consistency of the beans is perfect...not too soft and definitely not over cooked. Great source of protein.
Ashtabula, OH
One of my favorite cans of chili! Love it on hot dogs soooo much. Even my husband loves it and that's a HUGE plus because of how picky he is. And it's cheap!!
Huntsville, AL
These are great to use especially if you don't have time to cook the beans from the dry state. Taste great! Just warm up and season and they added delicious.
Moreno Valley , CA
I've always been a bit sceptical to try this stuff but I caved in and to my surprise I ended up loving it and even like it more than the Hormel brand.

Looking for your answer?