BY GREAT VALUE

Inspected for wholesomeness by the U.S. Department of Agriculture see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
To be honest, I think the Great Value brand tastes the same as the name brand. It is very delicious and definitely helps when you have a sore throat or cold. It is very affordable and I always keep some in my pantry.
Amanda C.
Memphis , TN
this is an ok brand of soup i am not a big soup person the prices are really good though and it does have pretty good flavors
Mary D.
New Cumberlnd, PA
The Great Value Cream of Chicken soup is great for so many meals. The price is the best part. I buy several at a time so I al says have some on hand. I love to use the soup in my crock pot meals.
Ali P.
Mankato, Mn
Great addition to any crockpot meal! Just throw some rice, vegetables, and your choice of meat and you have an easy to make but delicious meal :)
Heather M.
Versailles, KY
I use this brand for cooking and baking. Flavors all my dished the same as the name brand but at a much more affordable price.
Vanessa D.
Birch River, WV
This soup is just as good as any other brand and cheaper! Which makes it even better! I love having this on hand.
Shanta D.
Lafayette, LA
I love cream of chicken especially in a rainy day like today curled up with blanket and reruns of criminal minds
Lisa M.
DeRidder , LA
Good product it's a lil cheaper than Campbell's brand however the consistitsy is not as rich as the original
Jessica C.
Talking Rock, GA
This is delicious! It is just as good as an of the more expensive brands. Definatly a bargain
Amber C.
Arlington, TX
It's just as good as name brand and 9 times out of 10 it is less expensive than name brand.
Asbel S.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Where I can find this?
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
How much fat in all is in this ?