BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Chicken Noodle Soup: Inspected for wholesomeness by the U. S. Department of Agriculture No artificial flavors see more...

• Why not donit all natural instead of a can soup?2 Answers
  • What's a good recipe for this soup ?3 Answers
  • Does this soup come in a lower sodium content?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
Foodie Expert
I really love Campbell's chicken noodle soup. But my second best is this. It is very good the broth is not to salty. It is great with salted crackers. When i feel sick theirvis nothing better than a bottle of moutain dew and a warm bowl of chicken soup. I highly recommend this product.
Lacey L.
Foodie Expert
I understand that money can be tight but this soup does not fulfill the chicken soup standard. I ave had to many cases where i get gross joint pieces of chicken. I would wait till other chicken soup goes on sale and find coupons to stock up
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Foodie Expert
This is the only chicken noodle soup I'll eat. I've tried all the other big named brands but this by far has the biggest spaghetti type noodles and the broth is more flavorful. There isn't much meat in it but it's not gummy or hard to chew. Yes it might be high in sodium so I keep this around for just quick dinner or upset tummy nights.
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY
I love everything the walmart brand makes so the soups are appriciated my house as well. Quick and easy and easy to make for more people if you have kids over or the fam just wants a quick hot meal. As with any condensed product you should be aware of the sodium content.
Bianca B.
Spanaway, WA
This is such a great soup at an affordable price, I love having this for snacks on the go. I do have to say there isn't a lot of noodles but there's something it makes it so addicting and delicious, plus you can't beat the price.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
So in a pinch when other brands aren't on sale or I don't have a coupon we have bought this. It's definitely condensed and can be salty tasting. However not all the time. Overall still works for chicky soup for my little guy.
Rachel H.
Peoria, IL
This soup has a metallic taste as compared to other brands. The smell was reminiscent of dog food, very off-putting. I give it 3 stars because when cooked in other recipes you cannot tell the difference between this is other brands, on its own it's disgusting.
donna c.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite canned soup. The great value brand is just as good as any other brand. Actually I would say better because it's cheaper and tastes just as good! LOVE great value brand and so happy they have my favorite soup to choose from.
Sally H.
Kaufman, TX
When I was sick my husband purchased some of this for me. I did not like it at all. It was too salty and did not taste at all similar to the brand name soup. We will not buy this again.
Jessica K.
Stapleton, AL
Foodie Expert
This brand of soup is very similar in taste to the more well known brands. I like that I can save a few extra pennies and get the same taste. A penny saved is a penny earned!
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
What's a good recipe for this soup ?
Madelyn V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Foodie Expert
Why not donit all natural instead of a can soup?
Lesley B.
Trenton , On
Does this soup come in a lower sodium content?