Great Value: Chicken Gravy Mix, 0.87 oz

by Great Value

Great Value: Chicken Gravy Mix, 0.87 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value: Chicken Gravy Mix, 0.87 oz!
3 years agoTulare, CA
I love this brand. Most everything is up to par with the name brands and it is very affordable. Next to each name brand there is almost always a Great Value alternative.
3 years agoW Barnstable, MA
This gravy mix is a good way to add flavor to my own homemade gravy if it needs a bit of a boost. This is a brand I know and trust. It has a good flavor and is reliably consistent. I recommend this brand of gravy mix.
3 years agoEl Paso, TX
Perfect for thanksgiving and Christmas. Great if you're in a rush, recommend to everyone to use. I love it, and it tasted great
2 years agoLouisville, KY
I use this almost every time I make chicken and man I tell you that it’s awesome! The gravy is so flavorful & delicious!
3 years agoShasta lake, CA
Besides home made gravy, this is the next step up. It creamy and it tastes amazing. Very delicious with mashed potatoes
3 years agoLucedale, MS
I love great value products and the prices Walmart has on them, this gravy is quick easy and taste great!
3 years agowest virginia, ['', '', '']
I have used this only once and it was the last time too not a fan of this it wasn't very tasteful
3 years agoDenham Spgs, LA
Love the great value chicken gravy- price point rocks, quick and easy to make, tastes great!
3 years agoDoral, FL
Chicken!!!!! Great value chicken gravy mix, is my favorite too, try it is good ver y good