BY GREAT VALUE

Our Guarantee Is Our Promise That You'll Be Fully Satisfied With The Taste And Quality Of Every Great Value Product. If For Any Reason You Aren't Happy, We'll Replace It Or Return Your Money. Whichever You Prefer. All You Need Is The Package And The Receipt. It's That Simple. Great Quality. Great Price. Guaranteed. Mezcla Para Relleno Sabor Pollo. Con Caldo De Pollo Real. With Real Chicken Broth. Cooks In 5 Minutes! 8 Servings. see more...

Usha N.
Usha N.
Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love itLove it love it love itLove it love it love itLove it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love itLove it love it love itLove it love it love itLove it love it love it
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
I like this stuffing. Its pretty basic chicken stuffing and seasoning in a convenient canister so you can use it for multiple dinners. Because it is great value you can pick it up cheaper than the stove top brand but very close in comparison. I would recommend this product.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Raeford, NC
this is a staple in our home. I love great value products, they are completely affordable and healthy, the price is just right and never a bad thing. We purchase alot of great value items. They are all tasty, even my "label picky" children cannot tell if its great value.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Kennesaw, GA
I love stuffing but I don't always have time to sit there and make it from scratch. It goes amazingly in chicken pot pies! As far as health goes there's a little more sodium than I'd like but it was delicious nonetheless!!
Mari M.
Mari M.
, I've been writing reviews forever and personally i haven't had chicken flavored stuffing from this company. but if i had to guess it might be tasty although it doesn't look to appealing in its dressed container
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Coeburn, VA
For the price, this stuffing mix is excellent! True to its name, this is a great value. If you're on a budget or just looking for good flavor, I would recommend this product to you.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Stevens Point, WI
Since discovering the Great Value Chicken Flavored Stuffing Mix, I have it more often at mealtime. It's not just for Thanksgiving! Great price and very tasty.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
The stuffing seems a little stickier than most even when made as the instructions say but I will say it does have a good flavor
Lilet O.
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA
Great value is one of my list....they are cheap but still they have good quality, great value will help you save more money...
Laura G.
Laura G.
Greenfield, CA
Love using this to stuff Schenectady for dinner as well as for thanks giving I can taste the all the flavors it has