BY GREAT VALUE #30 in Stuffing

Great Value Chicken Flavored Stuffing Mix: With real chicken broth see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lacie H.
N Chesterfld, VA
This stuffing is better than the name brand. It has a lot more flavor and is a good 30 cent cheaper. Same cooking instructions as the name brand but so much tastier. I buy it at least once a month and always use it for special meals. Great texture too!
Xylina B.
My fiance is obsessed with stuffing and so i do make this when it is out of season i know it is weird but i do find different ways to use it with things other then turkey lol this stuffing is just as good as any other thumbs up!!!
Jennifer r.
Loxley, AL
You get what you pay for. A less cost version of stove top. Bread doesn't hold its form. Turn into a clump of mush. Tough you can see seasonings, you can not taste them. It tasted like bread crumbs soaked in chicken broth. Not what I was hoping for. Will not buy again. Would rather have actual bread prices with a nice mixture of chicken seasoning and spices.
Jennifer H.
Pullman, WA
Great price for the product. It also has very easy to follow instructions for preparation. It tastes just as good as the name brand, but is half the price. I love to eat it with baked chicken and gravy. Yum! Highly recommend it to other people! Enjoy!
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this stuffing. Its affordable and loaded with flavor. I use this regularly to make my chicken and dressing. Needless to say there are never any leftovers. I would recommend this product.
Marissa G.
I love this stuffing. I eat it all the time. It's cheap and delicious. Although it's really bad for you, but I'm a cheapo and it's literally so easy to make. I would recommend this to everyone. But it now.
Lonna F.
Martinsburg, WV
The Great Value product are usually very good. This one does compare highly to the name brand. I purchase thi at Walmart.
J R.
Never tried this but it wouldn't give me the option to find something I had tried haha! Oh well not sure why
Becky H.
Quincy, OH
Great value brand stuffing is really good. I purchase this often. The kids love it .None of it goes to waste.
Katie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am usually a snob over stuffing but this actually surprised me. Give it a chance it is really good
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better than stove top?
Erin P.
How does this compare to Stove top?