BY GREAT VALUE #10 in Rice

Rice, vermicelli, chicken broth and herbs No artificial flavors see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jackie R.
Cookeville, TN
This rice is easy to make and doesn't take a lot of time.  This side dish goes with almost anything.  I totally eat it by itself as a meal.  It is an indulgence, but is good for you.  It totally compares with the name brand product.  It has great flavor and is a staple at my house for dinner.  Try different flavors too.  Chicken is my favorite!
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
We love this! I use it as a side or I will mix in a chicken with some other ingredients to make the entree. It's so delicious. I'm not sure exactly how healthy it is for you but it is soooo tasty! Always on our shopping list.
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
This is a very good race side for a check and I make it very often and it's quick and easy to make I recommend it to a lot of people and I am a repeat user of this product and I am always satisfied when cooking with this
Dania M.
At my Walmart this is like $1 and for the price it tastes amazing and it's so simple to make! Comes very in handy when you don't have much time to prepare a meal it's ready within 10 mins:)
Brittany D.
Clearfield, UT
I make meals out of this with a pound of hamburger and some frozen veggies! Much tastier than Hamburger Helper! It's also great by itself as a side dish to your family dinner! I highly recommend it, it is just as delicious as the name brand!
Shayna T.
These are really nice to have on hand to throw out for a side dish with supper. They're easy to use and really convenient to store. Plus the taste so good! Leftovers are my favorite with them! Even my kids like them
Brandi R.
Kingsley, MI
These little rice side dishes are my savior some days! They're cheap, delicious, quick to make. Throw some chicken and veggies in there and you have a meal in itself. I love them and will always grab some when I find myself at Walmart.
Katelyn C.
Wayne, WV
Really good rice when wanting something extra with dinner. Really good with chicken and tasty! I would recommend this product because it's good all around. Even if you were just wanting a snack then this is what I would pick.
Maddie L.
This rice is just as good as any other "name brand" if not better. It's cheaper and has an awesome flavor. I have repurchased this item countless times and I love it!
Whitney H.
Cartersville, GA
This is my favorite rice!! Just be careful when cooking it! It doesn't cook like most rice, instead of boiling it in water it usually called for you to first cook it with butter then add water later.