Great Value Cherry Sours, 10 oz uploaded by LoLo M.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Cherry Sours: Fat free Low cholesterol Low sodium see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jay 💖.
This is my absolute favorite sour candy! We can get these for about a dollar at almost every gas station around my area,and I still go crazy for them. My Dad will sometimes bring them home when I've had a bad week,which makes them hold a special place in my heart. Aside from that,the sweet tartness of this candy is right up my alley,and I love it! I'd definitely recommend trying these if you like sour candies!! You won'tt be disappointed!
Shawna C.
Arnprior , ON
I love these!!! They are my absolute fav when I want something sweet. Only issue is they are so addictive so I can't keep them in the house. So yummy!!!