BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Cherry Limeade Drink Mix: Sugar free Low calorie Makes 12 quarts Kosher 5 calories per serving see more...

Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
This is great for people who want to have some flavor to what they are drinking, but don't want to have to drink a lot of calories or spend a lot of money while doing it. This isn't the absolute best powdered drink mix by far, but it's pretty tasty!
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
This is a great way to save money and a healthier choice of drink. I haven't tried the cherry one but I have purchased the others and they are GREAT. I haven't bought them in a while, but I will pick up a bunch soon. They are great to have in the house.
Amorette H.
I am currently trying to quit drinking soda which I love with the passion but recently I've been trynna drink more water I'm day but sometimes I need more of a kick in my cup of h2o so I want out the grocery store and found these very inexpensive and surprisingly sweet do I'd recommend this its a great buy with great taste try it yoully enjoy.
Caitlin O.
Orlando , FL
Not the biggest fan of this drink mix. It has a very artificial taste and color. Kinda tastes like medicine when your powder to water ratio is off. But it is very affordable so that's nice.