Great Value : Cherry Drink Mix uploaded by Ashlie H.
3 colors available

BY GREAT VALUE #82 in Drink Mixes

Great Value Cherry Drink Mix: Sugar-free Low calorie Makes 12 quarts 5 calories per serving Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan M.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
I love the cherry drink mix. It is cheap and has a great flavor. It taste just likes cherry koolaid to me, but I don't have to add a ton of sugar or make a whole gallon because they come in singles. This flavor is one of my favorites and easy to add to water and go. Definitely try this product!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mohrsville, PA
Tasty and cheap! I definitely prefer the cherry limeade flavor over this one, but the cherry isn't terrible and makes staying drinking water easier. This product is comparable to name brands in all respects!
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Foodie Expert
These are great if you don't like drinking just plain water. I bought these because my son refuses to drink just water and since I've been buying these drink mixes for him he drinks water now. Everyone in my family actually loves these. The flavors taste great and are so cheap. Right now we are drinking the mango flavored one.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bonham
I know water is healthy for you, but unless I am working out, I don't enjoy drinking it. Adding a bit of this to my water keeps me going back for more and feeling hydrated.
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Foodie Expert
I love this drink mix. It taste the exact same as the Kool Aid brand but a couple dollars cheaper. Perfect for a hot summers day by the pool or if you're having a cookout.
Shelia M.
Shelia M.
Clarkson, KY
We love this product. It is a great tasting bargain for the financially strapped families of the United States of America.
tiffany p.
tiffany p.
This is good and has nothing in it and goood with water and can help your water intake because you can't tell its water
Kim W.
Kim W.
Homedale, ID
So easy! Goes a long way for a pitcher powder drink. This flavor is really good if you mix
amanda e.
amanda e.
Colonial hgts, VA
A little sour/tangy mixed with the sweetness of the cherry very easy to use just rip the pack pen and pour into a bottle of water quick and Convient for at ball games or on the go
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Green Bay, WI
I personally hate this flavor, but these drink mixes are always good! Definitely recommend