Great Value : Cherry Drink Mix uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY GREAT VALUE #89 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Great Value Cherry Drink Mix: Sugar-free Low calorie Makes 12 quarts 5 calories per serving Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
These are great if you don't like drinking just plain water. I bought these because my son refuses to drink just water and since I've been buying these drink mixes for him he drinks water now. Everyone in my family actually loves these. The flavors taste great and are so cheap. Right now we are drinking the mango flavored one.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I love this drink mix. It taste the exact same as the Kool Aid brand but a couple dollars cheaper. Perfect for a hot summers day by the pool or if you're having a cookout.
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
I know water is healthy for you, but unless I am working out, I don't enjoy drinking it. Adding a bit of this to my water keeps me going back for more and feeling hydrated.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
I love the cherry drink mix. It is cheap and has a great flavor. It taste just likes cherry koolaid to me, but I don't have to add a ton of sugar or make a whole gallon because they come in singles. This flavor is one of my favorites and easy to add to water and go. Definitely try this product!
Amanda W.
Mohrsville, PA
Tasty and cheap! I definitely prefer the cherry limeade flavor over this one, but the cherry isn't terrible and makes staying drinking water easier. This product is comparable to name brands in all respects!
Jessica J.
Stockbridge, GA
Review for: Great Value: Cherry Drink Mix, 19 Oz more...
Great way to make a water more enjoyable. These things are so yummy! Peach is by far my favorite. If you are looking for a something to replace soda in your life this is a good place to start.
Amanda H.
Olympia, WA
There's no reason to spend more money on the higher priced drink mixes. All of the Great Value flavors are good. The cherry limeade is my second favorite. (Lemonade remains number one).
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
A little sour/tangy mixed with the sweetness of the cherry very easy to use just rip the pack pen and pour into a bottle of water quick and Convient for at ball games or on the go
Donna B.
I really didn't like this flavor and I do like most of their flavors. This one was too tart for me. My sister did like it and does drink it, so everybody is different.
Ashley K.
Plymouth, MA
This is ok, there is so muck dye in it that it stains like crazy! If you get it on your skin or the counter you need to wipe it off instantly or it leaves a dark stain.