Great Value Cheese Crackers uploaded by eloweez t.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Cheese Crackers: Kosher dairy. Naturally flavored. Made with real cheese. see more...

Francis S.
I am a creamer and sugar kind of girl when I drink coffee. I prefer powdered creamer over liquid. I don't know why but I prefer the texture of the coffee with powdered (if that makes sense; to me liquid gives it almost a skim milk feel like it's thinning out the coffee). I've tried a few name brand powdered versions but this is my go-to. It tastes just as good, is the right amount of sweet with flavor, and is affordable. I would not be easily swayed to choose a name brand over this one. Great Value is my choice. :)
Savannah C.
This product tastes just the same as every other original-flavor powdered creamer. Works very well when you cannot afford anything more expensive. My only complaint is that, when added to your coffee, it causes a small build-up of foam, but it doesn't taste funny or bad, its just strange.
Cheryl Z.
Decorah, IA
I just recently saw these and tried them. I had been buy the leading brand box as I didn't know these where available. My son loves crackers and if he's hungry during the day he'll grab a few crackers. I bought this box instead of the other box and neither of my kids said a word about them being different so I tried them for myself and sure enough you can't tell by taste only by shape and design on cracker. So spend your money wisely and grab a box of these!
Kaley B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Great Value usually puts out some awesome generic options to brand name items, but these cheese crackers fall short. They lack flavor, and the texture is a little more powder like than other options. I'll pass next time.
eloweez t.
Mine are actually a different store brand but whatever. They are very good. A little saltyr than the name brand ones. But this same size box same oz as the name brand is only ¢97
Sophia H.
I love coffee creamer and I bought this a few times and was not pleased with the taste. The last bottle I purchased had a chemical after taste. This is the only great value product that hasn't pleased me.
Morrie M.
Who doesn't want the same great taste as some of the other high priced brands, but at an awesome low cost? Its perfect, especially for the frugal buyer! I love the Great Value brand.
Brittany S.
Brookville, PA
I personally do not drink coffee, but my fiance does and is always satisfied when I buy this brand of creamer for him. The powder dissolves well and tastes good. (according to him!)
Angie A.
This cream tested just as good if not better than the brand name creamer. When I go into Walmart I will almost always buy their brand of creamer over the name brand.
Shantel S.
No need to spend a ton of money on the expensive stuff thinkin it will taste better. This is just as good. My husband uses it every morning.
Kelsi S.
Are these as good as the regular Cheez Itz?