Great Value Cheese Balls uploaded by Vicki R.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Cheese Balls: Made with real cheese Excellent source of vitamin A Low cholesterol Low saturated fat see more...

Madison G.
Fresno, CA
These taste great, just like the Pilsbury kind. We have a neighborhood market near our house and I ran into get these to Mae something and they're much cheaper for these and have the exact same taste. Pointless to buy the brand name ones when these save you money.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Nice flakey buttery crescent rolls. Crescents are such a transformable item, you can really make a lot of different things out of them. Great just plain as they are or to boost some of your favorite recipes and make something new with them. Fast and easy side item to make for any occasion.
Alana W.
Great product as far as green beans go. I don't notice a difference when I compare it to more expensive products. I do see more stems included than other products, but not so many that the beans cannot be enjoyed.
member-ab08b018e
Ohio
I loved this product! Great Value created the perfect match to the brand Cheez Itz with a cheaper price. I recommend this to anyone who loves Cheez Itz because it's exactly the same!
Amber R.
Anaheim, CA
No a big fan of these crackers. I'd rather spend an extra dollar and buy the brand name. These crumble so easily and taste nothing like the brand crackers.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Not a great Value. Very Cheap yes at Walmart. But I do not like the after taste and hate to say these are awefull I want the name brand by Nabisco
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Great product. Serve them for birthday parties and such. Kids love them. I pack them for school lunches as well. Great taste and better price
Erika A.
Stockton, CA
I like to buy this brand of whole green beans. It works for whatever I'm cooking and they are inexpensive. The quality of the vegetable is good.
Emily b.
Roebuck, SC
Love these! They taste so good and they won't break your wallet. Also good if you have a toddler, it's a quick easy snack! Highly recommend.
Vynnie D.
Suwanee, GA
These tastes weird. you can taste how artifucial adn cheap they are. they are not your average cheetos. they sucka dn they leave a resisdue