BY GREAT VALUE

100 calories per serving see more...

Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
1$ for a 5 pack, you cant really go wrong. I bought these while grocery shopping to have a snack at work or during the day. They are okay, but I feel like other brands have a better tasting snack. I am unsure why. Probably will repurchase for the price point.
Caitlyn t.
Love this food I had this when I was a little kid and my mom would pack it in my lunch box everyday ad it was so good
Anissa G.
Not unhealthy and taste just like the name brand! I out these in my lunches and they're perfect for little ones too
Kayleen D.
Yulee, FL
It's ok for those quick snacks and fake cheese taste! The sticks are kind of dry but it's ok when your in a hurry and you need a snack.
Kristen B.
Prairieville, LA
Perfect for a snack or school lunch!!! My kids pack them all the time In their lunch, and for a cheap price you can't beat it!!!
Nina G.
Harrisburg, PA
I hate these, although taste is comparable to name brand, total crap that your body will be mad at you for eating.
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
These are good. Not healthy but they work for a quick snack. And are just as good as the name brand ones.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Great snack for kids. Not the healthiest option but every once in a while a nice treat. Great for on the go snacking or to add into their lunch boxes. Always at a great low price as well.