Great Value Cashews Halves & Pieces, 12 oz

by Great Value

Great Value Cashews Halves & Pieces: Roasted and salted with sea salt Great for you Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Cashews Halves & Pieces, 12 oz!
If we need cashews for anything, these are the ones I grab. We like to put this in a granola recipe that we frequently have on hand. I have grabbed both these and the Planters previously and we can’t tell a difference (other than price..)
Martin, TN
1,012 reviews
Although a good value I just do not like these. They are super hard on my teeth. They don't taste salted at all to me and are very dry. I expected way more when I purchased these but I just can't again. They're definitely not as tasty as other brands.
Lumberton , NC
Cashews are probably my biggest weakness. I actually get the 24oz container and could finish it in a day (I know! don’t judge me). Great value offers a pretty large package of them for a good price so I usually buy them over the other name brands.
Purchased at: Walmart
These r delicious! I love the connivence of the lid versa a bag with zipper. The great value brand taste as good as name brand but much cheaper. I will buy again and try other great value products!

Looking for your answer?