BY GREAT VALUE

Good source of 6 vitamins and minerals No artificial flavors or colors 0g trans fat per serving see more...

Brooke K.
Roanoke, TX
Cashews are one of my favorite snacks but I hate how pricey nuts can get. The great value brand is one of my favorites because they’re always delicious and much cheaper than name brands.
Chloe V.
Chesterfield, MI
These are very good and always on sale. Perfect snack at work or home. Also perfect to put out on the table for parties or get together's.
Sonja d.
Lawton, OK
Love These So Delicious Easy To Find Not Expensive Very Affordable. Can Use For Party Or Just Something To Snack On
Luis C.
Harlingen, TX
These are some really great tasting nuts! I buy them all the time, and they always satisfy my hunger.
Alison O.
Boise Idaho
This are so yummy I use to keep them in my purse just for a quick snack there good for a quick snack
Allisa S.
Ransomville, NY
Good variety of nuts inside, and great price! They taste just as good as the more expensive brands.
Dominique H.
Moultrie, GA
Lightly Saltes goodness. Good snack for just grabbing a handful & going on about your day.
Courtney H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Some of the cashews were over roasted, and very hard to eat. They were also very oily.
Heather H.
Cullman, AL
I love cashews. These are no exception. They taste delicious, just as good as planters.
Breana B.
Berea, KY
Yummy!! I really enjoyed this product. Costs less than name brands and is cheaper!