BY GREAT VALUE

Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
Pickled beets is one of my favorite summer dishes! I always buy this brand. It is cheap and good. I just drain, and add to a bowl of apple cider vinegar, add sugar to taste and a bit of oil and let sit! YUM!
Nicole
Nicole
Calvin, WV
These are awesome and so cheap. They taste like any other brand and I even like these better than some people homemade canned beets. They are great with a spinach salad and goat cheese. It's heaven in your mouth.
DeDe C.
DeDe C.
Moncks Corner , SC
Foodie Expert
Great product for a great price!! I love that I am not sacrificing value for taste. These are just as good as the name brands.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Moyock, NC
These are yummy. Taste just as good as the more expensive beets in glass. I would buy them again.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Delphi, IN
Great value foods are just as good as "name brands". Beats are a wonderful healthy snack for children and when the cost is low, everyone can afford great value.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
Foodie Expert
Call me crazy but I'm obsessed with beets! And these inexpensive canned beets are great! I just throw them in the microwave or steam them, and sprinkle some blue cheese crumbles and I'm satisfied!
Elizabeth  E.
Elizabeth E.
Hanford, CA
I liked these beets. Yum! They are great alone or in my salads 😊 I can't tell the difference in this brand or a name brand; to me they taste the same.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
These beets have a good flavor, but they are slightly watery. My personal preference is whole beets.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not too sweet and a great value. These are great for general consumption or if you want to pickle anything.
jasmine d.
jasmine d.
Obetz, OH
Foodie Expert
Very good product. My family loves beets from a side dish to flavoring pickled eggs. Great product amazing taste wonderful price.