BY GENERIC

Great Value Trail Mix includes a spicy blend of peanuts, butter toffee peanuts, Cajun sesame sticks, toasted corn, honey sesame sticks and almonds. This healthy trail mix creates a truly bold and satisfying taste experience. The Cajun trail mix offers a sweet and spicy blend of nuts and sesame sticks that gives you a kick of flavor. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
The Great Value Cajun Trip Trail Mix is okay but not great. It claims to be a mixture of sweet and spicy but there just isn't enough sweet in it for me. I like them enough to eat the bag I have but I don't think I will buy them again. I can't say I recommend this.
Alexis A.
These is the best store bought trail mix I've tried. It's so addicting. It's not too spicy and has some sweet flavors added on the peanuts. Great flavor combination!!
Laura S.
Hot Springs, AR
Love this trail mix!!! I really enjoy the spiciness of the mix. The one thing I don't really care for are the candy coated nuts. I'm sure it's for people who like sweet and salty together, but I personally think it takes away from the mix.