BY GREAT VALUE #61 in Frozen Breakfasts

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I can't really tell the difference in this brand and in Eggo waffles, and I grew up eating Eggo. We tried the cinnamon waffle variety and it did not disappoint! Great on lazy mornings with butter pecan syrup. My significant other doesn't mind them before work either. I feel I could make a lot more waffles at home from scratch and freeze them for a cheaper price, but i Love that we get to have waffles without the messy cleanup. This is a winner!
Kristen S.
Plainfield, IN
Great value never disappoints me. Their products are better than some of the on brand. I love the waffles. It is a staple in our house. It's a great quick and easy breakfast item. Sometimes we use syrup and sometimes we don't!
Giuseppe M.
Orlando, FL
Una manera buena, rápida y económica para preparar el desayuno. Acompañarlas con mermelada o maple es excelente!!! muchas personas las calientan en el microondas pero en el horno quedan más tostadas y más a mi gusto
raven w.
These great value waffles are great for when you cannot make it to Waffle House. These are inexpensive. All you do is throw them in the microwave (and turn it on, obviously), and add syrup if you would like. You can even eat these for dinner if you want to!
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
These are absolutely disgusting. I don't like frozen waffles but my son did. So much so that to save some money, we bought this brand. Big mistake. He ate one and he'd fudge every time I made others. He doesn't know the difference between name brand and not, so I tried them. I know sometimes you get what you pay for but they don't have to be this gross.
Sierra S.
Marietta, GA
Don't waste your money. If you don't plan on eating these within a week of purchase, you're surely going to get freezer burn all over your food. It's pretty flimsy and doesn't taste good. Just toast up some Aunt Jemimah and stop being cheap!
Katy A.
Doral, FL
These are quick and easy to pop in the toaster, my kids can make them any time. They are as fast a breakfast as you can make. My older son requests these specifically. His grandma also buys a more expensive brand of these but he says he can't tell the difference in taste between the less expensive Great Value brand and her more expensive brand. So I'll keep buying these for sure.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I love this waffles i eat them every morning with butter sugar and they taste so good it is the perfect breakfast it is fast easy and affordable
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
I prefer egggos..these are cheap tasting,leaves nasty taste in your mouth.not worth buying.my waffles were freezer burnt which is gross.
Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
Walmart's frozen buttermilk waffles are terrible! They are very soggy out of the toast and are pretty tasteless. I'll stick with Eggos.
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Are these waffles good even though they're great value?