Great Value : Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix uploaded by Tessa C.Great Value : Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix uploaded by Denisse G.

BY GREAT VALUE #21 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Just add WATER GOOD source Of calcium see more...

Buy on Walmart
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I think waffle and pancake mix is an item that doesn't matter if it is generic or name brand. this tastes just like busquick to me. it makes good pancakes and waffles and only requires water. easy to make and easy to add extras like strawberries or blueberries. quick and easy breakfast.
Diana P.
This is my favorite pancake mix. I bought the Aunt Jemima brand to see if there was any difference. And let me tell you, the answer is YES! I hated the brand name mix. The pancakes did not look good and the taste was awful. Now I don't buy any other but Great Value!
Kay A.
Medina, TN
My husband and I always buy this kind of pancake/waffle mix. It makes fluffy pancakes and crispy waffles with a soft and fluffy middle. Tastes just as good as the expensive brands.
Lauren R.
Fort Belvoir, VA
These pancakes recently got a packaging facelift, but the mix is the same. I liked them, but they were different. More light and airy than think and fluffy. I will buy again if on sale but I like Hungry Jack.
Diana L.
I bought this thinking since its a off brand wouldn't be good but I really loved this.In my opinion it's a lot cheaper than the brand name.I buy this all the time now!
Shayreem S.
Kissimmee, FL
Nothing different then the brand ones! I love this one and the bottle one where you just ass water and shake it and you can just pour it from there! It's amazing.
Kristie M.
Just as good as any big name brand - come on, how much fancier could the other guys make pancake mix after all? We use it for waffles every weekend and it does not disappoint.
CO-1243284Rosmira H.
Doral, FL
super facil de usar cuando llevas un estilo de vida rapido no tienes tiempo para nada. ademas que es super deliciosa, muy buen sabor, economico y practico.
Faith H.
Washington, DC
Convenient and inexpensive, but the quality is just okay. The pancakes come out stiff and tough. We keep this brand around for camping, but it's not a good every day staple.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Saw the price and thought it'd be great to have on hand. Your much better making from scratch. These stick to the pan no matter what I did. Waste of money.