Great Value Butter Flavored Syrup uploaded by Brianna G.Great Value Butter Flavored Syrup uploaded by Haley A.Great Value Butter Flavored Syrup uploaded by Eve'n W.

BY GREAT VALUE #25 in Syrups

No more bungling around in the dark searching for items in a dark closet. Now without even flicking a switch the LED motion light can become, instant lighting by sensing people's motion. Just 3 AA batteries, hang or tape it, and your ready for action. Auto switching on when detecting people coming. Bright and high efficiency white LED Environment protective material Super sensitivity within 3 meter distance. Easy Installation3 operating states: OFF, ON and AUTO. No wiring. Suitable for the bedrooms, baby's room, closet, closets, studies, cabinets, corridors, workshops, basement, garage, stairwells, oil depots and other darkened areas. see more...

• So would this cancel out having to add real butter to you...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Just had some waffles drowned in the stuff...bomb.com:) cheaper than the 'name brands' tastes exactly the same...plus its an excuse to go to wal mart!" in 1 review
  • "I am one to put syrup on many things so I go through a bottle in no time " in 1 review
Brianna G.
Literally the best syrup ever . It’s the only syrup my family and I purchase , and probably ever will
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
It’s good and great price I got it on sale at Walmart. It doesn’t have much of a butter taste but it’s still good ! I will continue buying this. It’s a great price for the size of the bottle. I’m satisfied and I recommend this to anyone who’s looking for syrup !
Eve'n W.
Butter flavored syrup is a disgrace. I would simply like to know what prompted whomever to make this product. The smell of this syrup sends me into a frenzy. I can not simply enjoy my waffles, pancakes, french toast, etc. without being attacked by the smell of it. I’ve had several ruined appetites hoping that the next time I choose to use this syrup the smell would disappear. But in fact, the smell stuck around. Word of advice, discontinue this product, or get rid of the devastating smell.  Great Value Butter Flavored Syrup
Marlene S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy the great value syrup when on a budget or sometimes just because. I find it tastes just as good as name brands and why not. It's a bit more runny I find than the others but it's all good.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Not a fan. Way too sweet and artificial butter flavored. I know real maple is expensive but i would rather splurge in this instance.
Lyndsey W.
I have to say this has been my go to syrup for years now. Other syrups are good but this one you just can't beat the price! Plus I love the butter flavor to it. It's perfect on waffles or pancakes.
This syrup is the TASTIEST, BUTTERYIEST, AND BEST SYRUP IN GENERAL THAT I HAVE EVER TASTED, IGHLY RECOMEND THIS SYRUP FOR ITS BUTTERY BUTTER BUTTY GOODNESS. I love this syrup, i worship this syrup, i pary to it every night and put it on all my meals, this syrup is incredible, i cherish it more than my own life. If someone tried to take this syrup away from me, you BUTTER believe that I will sacrifice my family, friends and even myself to maintain the lasting buttery butter good buttery goodness that is locked inside this gloryius 24 ounce container of jesus juice.

P.S I have never actually tried this brand of butter flavored syrup, I just worship all brands that have made this gloryious thicc creamy, buttery deliciousness
Corrina C.
This stuff is great its the exact same tasting as any other brand just for a cheaper price
Tabitha C.
Memphis, TN
Better than any syrup I've tested. I know most people like butter on their pancakes but this literally taste like you've buttered your pancakes without even buttering them.
Tiffany R.
STREETSBORO, OH
This stuff is great! it tastes just as good if not better then some of the name brand stuff. I love it on waffles and its a great price
Mary Y.
Pueblo, CO
So would this cancel out having to add real butter to your pancakes/waffles? This just does not sound very appealing.