Great Value Butter Flavored Syrup uploaded by Brianna G.Great Value Butter Flavored Syrup uploaded by Haley A.Great Value Butter Flavored Syrup uploaded by Eve'n W.

BY GREAT VALUE #19 in Syrups

No more bungling around in the dark searching for items in a dark closet. Now without even flicking a switch the LED motion light can become, instant lighting by sensing people's motion. Just 3 AA batteries, hang or tape it, and your ready for action. Auto switching on when detecting people coming. Bright and high efficiency white LED Environment protective material Super sensitivity within 3 meter distance. Easy Installation3 operating states: OFF, ON and AUTO. No wiring. Suitable for the bedrooms, baby's room, closet, closets, studies, cabinets, corridors, workshops, basement, garage, stairwells, oil depots and other darkened areas. see more...

• So would this cancel out having to add real butter to you...3 Answers
Great Value Butter Flavored Syrup
  • "Just had some waffles drowned in the stuff...bomb.com:) cheaper than the 'name brands' tastes exactly the same...plus its an excuse to go to wal mart!" in 1 review
  • "I am one to put syrup on many things so I go through a bottle in no time " in 1 review
miđź—ˇ m.
These days, I have been craving waffles every morning. I drown them in this syrup and I LOVE it! It makes the waffles so nice and soft so they melt in my mouth and it doesn't taste cheap. I prefer it over Aunt Jemima (but I still love her lmao) price wise. I recommend this to anyone who loves syrup but needs one that doesn't cost some ridiculous price.
Brianna G.
Literally the best syrup ever . It’s the only syrup my family and I purchase , and probably ever will
Lyndsey W.
I have to say this has been my go to syrup for years now. Other syrups are good but this one you just can't beat the price! Plus I love the butter flavor to it. It's perfect on waffles or pancakes.
This syrup is the TASTIEST, BUTTERYIEST, AND BEST SYRUP IN GENERAL THAT I HAVE EVER TASTED, IGHLY RECOMEND THIS SYRUP FOR ITS BUTTERY BUTTER BUTTY GOODNESS. I love this syrup, i worship this syrup, i pary to it every night and put it on all my meals, this syrup is incredible, i cherish it more than my own life. If someone tried to take this syrup away from me, you BUTTER believe that I will sacrifice my family, friends and even myself to maintain the lasting buttery butter good buttery goodness that is locked inside this gloryius 24 ounce container of jesus juice.

P.S I have never actually tried this brand of butter flavored syrup, I just worship all brands that have made this gloryious thicc creamy, buttery deliciousness
Corrina C.
This stuff is great its the exact same tasting as any other brand just for a cheaper price
Tiffany R.
STREETSBORO, OH
This stuff is great! it tastes just as good if not better then some of the name brand stuff. I love it on waffles and its a great price
Brooke O.
I am in love with this syrup! it tastes just as great if not better then the leading brand! it pairs perfectly with great value waffles. I love that you can save money and treat your taste buds at the same time!
Shayauna B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love cheap, imitation butter syrup. Better than the "Real" maple stuff. *because I hate maple flavor.* This is the best one, in my opinion.
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I like this syrup. People worry it tastes different but it really doesn't. It has all the same ingredients just at a cheaper price. I will always buy this one.
Scott L.
Saline, MI
Whenever I go to Walmart I always get the Great Value brand. This syrup always go on everything, from eggos to pancakes and waffles. This is a fantastic product, Always tastes great
Mary Y.
Pueblo, CO
So would this cancel out having to add real butter to your pancakes/waffles? This just does not sound very appealing.

back