Great Value Butter Flavored Syrup uploaded by Haley A.Great Value Butter Flavored Syrup uploaded by Eve'n W.Great Value Butter Flavored Syrup uploaded by member-ae872b864

BY GREAT VALUE #30 in Syrups

No more bungling around in the dark searching for items in a dark closet. Now without even flicking a switch the LED motion light can become, instant lighting by sensing people's motion. Just 3 AA batteries, hang or tape it, and your ready for action. Auto switching on when detecting people coming. Bright and high efficiency white LED Environment protective material Super sensitivity within 3 meter distance. Easy Installation3 operating states: OFF, ON and AUTO. No wiring. Suitable for the bedrooms, baby's room, closet, closets, studies, cabinets, corridors, workshops, basement, garage, stairwells, oil depots and other darkened areas. see more...

• So would this cancel out having to add real butter to you...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Just had some waffles drowned in the stuff...bomb.com:) cheaper than the 'name brands' tastes exactly the same...plus its an excuse to go to wal mart!" in 1 review
  • "I am one to put syrup on many things so I go through a bottle in no time " in 1 review
This syrup is the TASTIEST, BUTTERYIEST, AND BEST SYRUP IN GENERAL THAT I HAVE EVER TASTED, IGHLY RECOMEND THIS SYRUP FOR ITS BUTTERY BUTTER BUTTY GOODNESS. I love this syrup, i worship this syrup, i pary to it every night and put it on all my meals, this syrup is incredible, i cherish it more than my own life. If someone tried to take this syrup away from me, you BUTTER believe that I will sacrifice my family, friends and even myself to maintain the lasting buttery butter good buttery goodness that is locked inside this gloryius 24 ounce container of jesus juice.

P.S I have never actually tried this brand of butter flavored syrup, I just worship all brands that have made this gloryious thicc creamy, buttery deliciousness
Eve'n W.
Butter flavored syrup is a disgrace. I would simply like to know what prompted whomever to make this product. The smell of this syrup sends me into a frenzy. I can not simply enjoy my waffles, pancakes, french toast, etc. without being attacked by the smell of it. I’ve had several ruined appetites hoping that the next time I choose to use this syrup the smell would disappear. But in fact, the smell stuck around. Word of advice, discontinue this product, or get rid of the devastating smell.  Great Value Butter Flavored Syrup
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
It’s good and great price I got it on sale at Walmart. It doesn’t have much of a butter taste but it’s still good ! I will continue buying this. It’s a great price for the size of the bottle. I’m satisfied and I recommend this to anyone who’s looking for syrup !
Tabitha C.
Memphis, TN
Better than any syrup I've tested. I know most people like butter on their pancakes but this literally taste like you've buttered your pancakes without even buttering them.
Lyndsey W.
I have to say this has been my go to syrup for years now. Other syrups are good but this one you just can't beat the price! Plus I love the butter flavor to it. It's perfect on waffles or pancakes.
Madi C.
To me this syrup tastes great with any waffle or pancake. It has a great butter flavor to the point where sometimes I don't put butter of my pancakes or waffles. You can taste the quality difference from bigger brands but over all it's an amazing syrup
Scott L.
Saline, MI
Whenever I go to Walmart I always get the Great Value brand. This syrup always go on everything, from eggos to pancakes and waffles. This is a fantastic product, Always tastes great
Brooke O.
I am in love with this syrup! it tastes just as great if not better then the leading brand! it pairs perfectly with great value waffles. I love that you can save money and treat your taste buds at the same time!
Brittany R.
Alpena, MI
Just as good as other leading brands with an unbeatable price . This is the only syrup I buy but in the sugar free option and the kids don't know that there's no sugar in there syrup .
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I like this syrup. People worry it tastes different but it really doesn't. It has all the same ingredients just at a cheaper price. I will always buy this one.
Mary Y.
Pueblo, CO
So would this cancel out having to add real butter to your pancakes/waffles? This just does not sound very appealing.