Great Value: Brown Rice, 32 Oz uploaded by Codie A.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Brown Rice: Natural whole grain rice. Kosher. No artificial flavors or colors. see more...

Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Brown Rice more...
I prefer to buy a different brand, but due to ease this one was on sale I purchase this one. It works. The flavors not as nutty as purchasing and namebrand brown rice, but it worked for you know the time I had it. This is a Walmart brand so the price is really good.
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
Review for: Brown Rice more...
Great Value Brown Rice is an A + in My book. Why? First and Foremost it is inexpensive. You would not think so though, with the value and taste of the product. Secondly it boils and fries well  an easily and even cooks well in a slow cooker. Thirdly, this rice is perfect to go in dinner dishes and even use as a side dish. I highly recommend.
Codie A.
Whiteland, IN
What I like about this product is how cheap it is and the taste is also really good. If you like whole grain rice this is the one to try ! I used this product in a crockpot recipe for chicken and rice! I would definitely recommend this product.
Amber T.
I love this rice, it's an amazing price and just the right size. I store this in a air tight container. The is not bland and seems to cook better then other rice I have used.
Sarah S.
Dundalk, MD
We buy this brown rice a lot! It tastes just as good as any other brand of rice and brown rice is better for you! It tastes best when cooked in a rice cooker rather than on the stove
Gladys R.
Provo, UT
Brown rice is healthier for you, that being said it is extremely hard to make as soft and tender as white rice. This was alright, but switched back to white.
Alex D.
Vanleer, TN
We eat a lot of this rice in my house! Brown rice has such a better texture vs white rice. My boyfriend LOVES this rice in a baked chicken dish.
Blessed H.
Atlanta
I only eat brown rice now. It is much more healthier than white rice. It does takes a while to cook. I mostly eat my brown rice plain.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
We buy this brown rice all the time it taste the same as others, and it is so much better for you than white rice.
My husband is all about rice. This 2lbs bag is still in our cabinet because it lasts forever! Great for your money.