Great Value: Brown Gravy Mix, 0.87 oz

I really like this gravy
Start your review of Great Value: Brown Gravy Mix, 0.87 oz!
Love this seasoning. It’s great to make gravy with, put in with a pork or beef pot roast. It’s so cheap as well
Iola, KS
Love this brown gravy!! I use it a lot with different recipes! Very easy to make and the low price is nice!!
Lillington
It’s powdered brown gravy mix. It’s super cheap. And super easy to prepare as long as you don’t scorch it
This brown gravy gives a great flavor at a good price. It’s a very cheap packet and very easy to make.
Empire , AL
Taste just as good as the name brands. Great value and not pricey at all. Definitely my first choice
Tasted fine, nothing real grand though. over all it tasted fine and if i had to I'd buy one again
Gautier, MS
Works just as good as any other gravy mix I love making my roast in the instant pot with it
Works just as great as the name brand and the flavor is just as good for half the price.
Belleville, ON
Love this gravy, we buy this a lot for to have with our mashed potatoes or French fries, and sometime to make poutine, quick and simple to make, and tastes great!
Seattle, WA
These gravy mixes are the BOMB. I purchase them from Walmart all the time and they are extremely affordable. Not the healthiest of options but well worth the price for what you get. Very satisfying and flavorful. I would recommend this product to busy Moms who want gravy in a flash.