Great Value: Brown Gravy Mix, 0.87 oz

Great Value: Brown Gravy Mix, 0.87 oz

I really like this gravy
Start your review of Great Value: Brown Gravy Mix, 0.87 oz!
I really like this gravy. It's easy to make, just 1 cup cold water. The flavor is delicious. It so inexpensive,, I think I paid 36 cents for one at walmart. Packaging is ok. The only thing is I wish it was a little thicker texture Great Value: Brown Gravy Mix, 0.87 oz
E Providence, RI
This gravy is super easy to make and quite tasty as well. I wasn’t sure about a store brand gravy but I have to say I was impressed with this Great Value brand from Walmart. I have been using this Exact brown gravy mix.m for almost a year now. Just add 1 cup of cold water and the gravy mix, whisk over high heat for approximately 3minutes and Bam 💥 Done!
Blytheville, AR
Love the taste of this gravy. Super easy to make!!! Just add 1 cup of water and bring to a boil. Use it on hamburger steaks mostly. I make sure to buy a good amount because I can make just about anything taste better by adding brown gravy!
What can I say about this product we been buying it for years making are delicious Recipes and holidays meals with this brown gravy so delicious easy to prepare I recommend this gravy you well love it too !
Brawley, CA
I think gravy is gravy :) you can use the mix or make it your own:) I use this on my lazy days and doctor it up and pairs really good with whatever I'm making it with:) it's fairly cheap and it's a good price:)
Greenwood, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Taste fresh in a 48 cent pack. i have to use two packs to have a big bowl full. Taste good on turkey, mash patatos and etc. Haven't had a package that wasn't good yet.
Tecumseh, MI
This is a staple in my house. Good taste and flavor and we use it for meatloaf, mashed potatoes and all things where gravy is used. You can't beat the price either.
Lombard
Great Value: Brown Gravy Mix, 0.87 oz uploaded by Melissa T.
I'm not a fan of mixes usually. Typically I prefer to make them myself while cooking. In a pinch, this one is ok. I only give three stars because it's only good if I modify it, so the thee stars are reflecting its use as a base
I buy brown gravy mix at least 5 times every month. I was buying the name brand, but found the Great Value Brown Gravy Mix and it is the same if not better than the name brand and it is half the price. Great Value Brown Gravy Mix is my new brand! I am more than happy with the taste as well as the price!
Dayton, TN
This makes up very well and quickly. I just wish it were dairy free. We used it often on mashed potatoes and fried chicken. It is delicious. We purchased it at Wal-Mart. If we can ever have dairy again, we'll definitely go back to purchasing it.