Great Value Broccoli Florets, 12 oz

by Great Value

Great Value Broccoli Florets have a vibrant green color and a fresh from the farm flavor. When steamed, they have a crisp delicious taste that is also great for you. Broccoli has a versatile taste that allows you to use it in dozens of ways. Use it to make homemade cheddar and broccoli soup, chicken and broccoli Alfredo or broccoli salad. Season it with salt and pepper and enjoy it as a healthy side to your pan seared chicken or grilled steak. It is great for health conscious individuals as it has no total fat or cholesterol. It comes in a steamable, microwave-safe bag for your convenience. Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. With our wide range of product categories spanning grocery and household consumables, we offer you a variety of products for your family's needs. Our products are conveniently available online and in Walmart stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same time. Microwave Instructions: Place frozen, unopened bag with the "this side up" indicator facing up in microwave. Do not pierce bag. For microwaves with a metal rack, remove rack. Microwave on high for recommended cook time based on your microwave wattage. During cooking, the bag will slowly inflate. A special vent in the bag will allow the steam to escape and a whistling sound may be heard. Let stand for 1 minute after cooking. Carefully handle bag at corners and remove from microwave with two hands. Hold bag over serving dish. tear bag at notch. Pour, stir and enjoy.

CaloriesPerServing: 25cal

TotalCarbs: 4g

ServingSize: 1 Cup (85g)

TotalFat: 0g

SaturatedFat: 0 g

Protein: 1g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Broccoli Florets, 12 oz!
Eve B.
Morgantown, WV
I love the convenience of this and that it lasts longer than fresh broccoli. I have noticed that it's loaded with cut up stem pieces as well, so that was disappointing. Overall, I would say it was a good purchase.
Kathleen K.
Moorhead, MN
It's a good product, not expensive. Usually it's of consistent quality, and fresh! I don't know what else to say.
Jenifer W.
Pawhuska, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
We eat this quite a bit. I will cook chicken or pork steak in the instant pot then after taking the meat out through some frozen broccoli in the same pot and steam in the liquids from the meat gives it so much depth and flavor. As long as you get the package that days florets on it... you've got the right one. The other package is mostly stocks and hardly any actually broccoli.... Great Value Broccoli Florets, 12 oz
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,004 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
We love broccoli in our house. This 12oz bag is perfect for us. You can either throw the bag in the microwave or cook it however you like it.
Meryl M.
marietta
i love buying frozen food, especially vegetables because it lasts so much longer and it makes it so much easier to cook!
Jana M.
Columbia, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
We use this product a good 3-5 times a week. It’s so easy to put in the microwave after a long day of work. We enjoy broccoli in lots of butter and salt. I even make extra to have for lunch. We tried other brands in my household and this is the only brand we all enjoy.
Vanessa B.
Hanover, VA
I love great value broccoli. Great price and not a lot of stems. I buy no less than 8-10 bags
Leona M.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like the florets as apposed to the cuts. Super simple I just put them in a bowl and microwave it says to add a bit of water but I never do since it drains off the water from being frozen. We eat these almost weekly since broccoli is my son's favorite veggie.
Regina M.
Neon, KY
I love these brand. This broccoli taste great. Yes it meets my expectations. I will continue to buy this brand for my family to eat.
melissa P.
Ahoskie, NC
I use these every week in my meal prep. The the quality, price and easiness of the product. Always taste great

Looking for your answer?