BeveragesCoffee & TeaGreat Value
Breakfast Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cup Packs, 033 oz, 12 count

Great Value Breakfast Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cup Packs, 0.33 oz, 12 count

by Great Value

Great Value Breakfast Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cup Packs: 100% Arabica coffee For use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers Kosher

Start your review of Great Value Breakfast Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cup Packs, 0.33 oz, 12 count!
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
This Great Value Breakfast Blend is very good. It has great flavor! Tastes just as good as Donut House! I used to order from 11th Street Coffee or go to BJ's. They also have a 48 cup box for $16.00. The price and taste are great! Get's my vote.
Rocio C.
Pasadena, TX
I like to have a cup of coffee in the morning and I bought this brand and it is good, it has a good taste and a pleasant smell.
Cylinda M.
Temecula
I love the Breakfast blend taste for my first cup of coffee in the morning.  My daughter stocks a variety of Keurig K-cups at her house so when we visit, this is my go-to blend!
Karla  V.
Freehold, NJ
I'm giving 5 stars not only for the flavor but also for the price. It definitely is up to par with other brand names.
Michael M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Great product from Walmart. I would compare their coffee with any of the big name brands. I actually switched over from Starbucks, just based on the price
Betty S.
Cantonment, FL
I just tried Great Value Breakfast Blend K-Cups and it made a decent cup of coffee.It is very affordable compared to other brands and the flavor is good.I gave it only 4 stars because it makes a weaker cup of coffee.
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
Surprisingly this coffee is amazing. It's found of course at your local Walmart. The price can't be beat and the flavor is right on point.
kaitlyn B.
Raleigh, NC
This coffee saved me on MANY overly tired occasions. It's a great one to try if you like a slightly strong coffee. It is amazing with almond joy coconut creamer! For a good twist, try drinking it with just milk and maple syrup! Great coffee for a good price
Amanda O.
Reading, PA
Great coffee for a great price. Cant complain how the pods taste. My mom even loves this brand and she is very very picky with her coffee. This coffee to me is the best. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely be buying this brand again.
Melissa R.
Awesome coffee for the keurig. Tastes great and doesn't cost a ton like most of the coffee pods do Can't even tell that it is great value. It's one of my favorites. Definitely recommend to everyone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Crystal L.
Baltimore, MD
il y a 3 ans
Great Value Breakfast Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cup Packs, 0.33 oz, 12 count ? Anyone tried any of the Walmart brand kcup flavors?
Kristina C. il y a 3 ans
The Donut Shop flavor tastes about the same as the brand name. Also, the Milk Chocolate Hot Chocolate Great Value K Cups are good if you can find them.