GroceryPantryGreat Value
Bread & Butter Sweet Pickles

Great Value Bread & Butter Sweet Pickles

by Great Value

Great Value Bread & Butter Sweet Pickles, 1L

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Bread & Butter Sweet Pickles!
Jasmine  L.
West Liberty, KY
I’ve been craving the spicy version of this while pregnant. My lord does it hit all the spots. I wouldn’t chance a thing about it. The price isn’t bad at all and I’m always happy each time I get to eat them.
member-5f4f11
These are always very fresh and great tasting. Packaged well. Priced very reasonably.
Bianca Q.
Me and my family really enjoyed these pickles and I was very satisfied with the flavor. I wouldn’t do anything to improve this product. I would love to just eat this product by itself and I would definitely buy it again !
Maha C.
Great pickles and the juice is tasty too!! As well as a great price... i would recommend..
Ruhi SahAr Ubbott S.
Brampton, ON
It tastes great and fresh as always..I trust the great value brand more than any other daily use brand
Jaden M.
you can never go wrong with bread and butter pickles, they are good as a midnight snack or on sandwiches. 10/10, these pickles are delicious, nothing is wrong with them ever. excellent comfort food throughout university lol! highly recommend
Amanpreet Kaur B.
Kitchener, ON
I am vegetarian and I bought this bottle a month ago. I really loved the taste of it. More important thing about this is that there are no artificial flavors added in this product so its good if you are diet consciuos.
Courtney  W.
Ottawa, ON
These pickles have the perfect sweetness to them. They are the perfect crunchy, juicy pickle. Perfect anytime! Great to slice up and put on burgers!
Cristina S.
These were honestly okay tasting because they were a little bit too sweet for my liking if I’m being totally honest. I love pickles but these were just a bit too much, I would recommend trying something else
Kelly D.
Winnipeg
Love this mix of picked veggies everyone fights over the onions and cauliflower. Would love to see a jar of just onions and cauliflowe!

Looking for your answer?