BY GREAT VALUE

Durum semolina, niacin, iron Enriched macaroni product 0 grams trans fat see more...

• How long should I cook bow ties for them to come out perf...4 Answers
  • Bring the water to a steady boil and put pasta in for abo...1 Answers
Lynn B.
As good as national brands, at a lower cost. I’ve never noticed a difference in store brand and name brand pasta. I’ve used for pasta salads as various sauces. I’ve even used butter and Parmesan cheese. Yum! Try it out and you’ll save money for other items.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Tastes exactly the same as the more expensive brands. It's less in price and i use it all the time. I have an italian husband and his family that live in the states uses this as well.
Madi M.
Saint Leonard, MD
You really can not tell the difference between the Walmart brand and Brailla, or any other competing brand. There are definitely some products that I will only purchase the name brand- but this is one I can save money on by buying Walmart brand. Great taste too.
Julianna G.
If you're on a budget, girlllll say no more. Great Value is there for us. Nobody has time to spend full price for something when you can get the exact same thing for cheaper. Most of the time, this is the case because it can have the same ingredients but people will just buy it for the brand. Although, the brand named product can be a lot better but this is really good for when you are trying to sort out your finances
Sayra T.
Henryville, PA
Usually much less in price than other leading brands and taste exactly the same! Walmart now carries variety flavors - tomatoes basil , wheat, etc. If your on a budget or just want to indulge I other places these noddles are the way to go. You'll save at least 50cents to $1 buying these over leading brands.
Allison G.
San Antonio, TX
Pasta is pasta, and Great Value is no exception. Tastes just as delicious as any name brand on the market. We love to make Tomato, spinach and chicken casserole with these noodles. Definitely recommend if you're looking to save money without sacrificing quality.
Hannah M.
Berwick, LA
Pasta night is always extra fun with these bow tie noodles! My kids absolutely love them and they're easy for everyone to eat: even my smallest child! Easy dinner nights are always a win in my book. I highly recommend them!
Geriann W.
Masontown, PA
These are my favorite noodles because they can be used for so many dishes. They are priced a lot cheaper than other brands and such a great value. I can't tell a difference in taste compared to expensive brands.
Brandy B.
Penn Run, PA
I use this pasta for hot and cold dishes. It's very versatile. And I keep it in stock always. From Buffalo chicken pasta to a simple garden variety pasta salad it's great. And the price is budget friendly.
Kayla J.
Yummy! Pasta always makes me feel better. It's such a simple pasta and always tasteful. It's a good value and I will continue to buy this product. I typically buy this at wal mart. I would recommend it to others.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
How long should I cook bow ties for them to come out perfect?
Jaclyn L.