Great Value Blooming Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Marionette D.Great Value Blooming Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Marionette D.

BY GREAT VALUE #24 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Great Value Blooming Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets: Bold clean scent Reduces static cling Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed. see more...

• I would love to try these out i love the smell of lavender but ar...3 Answers
Great Value Blooming Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets
  • "I've never tried dryer sheets before so I decided to go for the cheapest one first to if I would want to continue using it and I regret getting the cheapest one." in 3 reviews
  • "This always leaves my sheets smelling fresh & clean but the lavender smell doesn't linger for long." in 2 reviews
  • "I got these dryer sheets when I was on a budget and these didnt work like I thought they would." in 1 review
  • "These will keep your laundry smelling amazing without breaking your bank!" in 1 review
Heather S.
Great Value products are amazingly priced for their value!!! They may be less expensive then name brands, but the name says it all GREAT VALUE! Never disappointed & will always purchase. #FiveStar HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Great Value Blooming Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets
Renée K.
Saint Cloud, FL
If I’m not able to get my usually fabric softener sheets on sale, I purchase these and they work just as well. They have a nice smell and leave my clothes feeling soft. They don’t have that weird waxy texture that some fabric softener sheets have. The smell lasts and doesn’t fade quickly from the clean clothes.
Kate N.
These work JUST as good as the major "name brand" that they mock. The scent is amazing, and my whole laundry room smells so calming and soothing after a load gets done when i use these sheets. They are so affordable and they are a good idea if you don't want to waste your money.
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
Decorator Expert
They work but you have to use like 4 sheets on a large load just to give some extra scent and they don’t help too much with static but it’s Walmart brand what can you expect.
Sue Anna G.
When I don't have coupons and nothing else is on sale this is the brand I typically use for dryer sheets, unless I'm strapped for cash then I use whatever is cheapest. Great Value Blooming Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets
Megan S.
Pollock Pines, CA
These dryer sheets are ok, they do the job but they are rather thin and they don’t pack much of a punch softener wise or scent wise. There are a lot of sheets in a box but I feel that I have to use twice as many so it isn’t as worth it to me to purchase these over the other bigger brands that are thicker
Tiffany S.
Fergus Falls
This did the job well at an affordable price. The lavender scent was nice but not everyone's cup of tea. The one downside is you have to buy this at Walmart because it's Walmarts brand.
Ciera M.
Killeen, TX
Nice working. The box makes them smell kinda good, but once I got home and individually use them they kinda smell unappealing. Not a nasty smell, just kinda smells like a grandma perfume..
Laura C.
I LOVE the smell of lavender, especially in and around my laundry and my fabrics. These dryer sheets work great at eliminating static and keeping my clothes and linens soft and smelling great! I like the Great Value brand because they are an inexpensive alternative to the name brand and work just as well.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
I love great value brand at Walmart and these dryer sheets work great and the lavender is the best smell. I was impressed they are so thick. They don't seem to make clothes as soft as a more expensive brand but these are still great and affordable.
Influenster M.
I would love to try these out i love the smell of lavender but are these too strong scented ?