Great Value Blooming Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Marionette D.Great Value Blooming Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Marionette D.

BY GREAT VALUE #27 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Great Value Blooming Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets: Bold clean scent Reduces static cling Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed. see more...

• I would love to try these out i love the smell of lavender but ar...3 Answers
Great Value Blooming Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets
  • "I've never tried dryer sheets before so I decided to go for the cheapest one first to if I would want to continue using it and I regret getting the cheapest one." in 3 reviews
  • "This always leaves my sheets smelling fresh & clean but the lavender smell doesn't linger for long." in 2 reviews
  • "I got these dryer sheets when I was on a budget and these didnt work like I thought they would." in 1 review
  • "These will keep your laundry smelling amazing without breaking your bank!" in 1 review
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
This dryer sheet is very affordable and good quality for the price. The scent is fresh and last a long time. I was buying the more expensive dryer sheets and decided to give these a try. I love them. I put them in my sheet drawers and in the cushions of my couch to help fight odors. They keep my towels smelling fresh for days.
Saamie K.
Saamie K.
Canyon Country, CA
I'm obsessed. I mean obsessed with this Product! I haven't had a single issue with them I love the way they smell and they do exactly what they're supposed to do! And of course with it being a Walmart brand it is freakishly inexpensive and I suggest that everybody rush out right now and get some
Edith V.
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
The great value brand is very affordable, especially if you're on a budget or just trying to save. I find that this brand works just as well as other brands. These sheets smell just as good and I don't mind buying these. I've tried other scents and they also smell good. They do the job.
Louise F.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
Currently using these dryer sheets at the moment. They work ok but I was hoping they would freshen the load further and leave a stronger scent. They are economical but I would rather pay a bit more and have a nice fragrance to my laundry. Would not strongly recommend this brand,
Brynne M.
Brynne M.
Eagle River, AK
Nice smell, not too overpowering but also not so little that you can't smell it. Much less expensive than other fabric softener brands but works just as well. Easy to use -- convenient to throw in the dryer and have your clothes come out nice and soft after the cycle is done.
Alison F.
Alison F.
IOLA, KS
Decorator Expert
Great product for the price. If you are on a budget these won't break the bank. They have a light scent to them so if you are wanting more scent these wouldn't be for you. They don't leave much scent on your clothing. Static cling isn't an issue after using these though.
Kari S.
Kari S.
Baldwinsville, NY
They keep the static down for the most part and the smell isn't overwhelming. They are a good value for the cost and I would recommend them. I with they had a little more static removal to them, but overall they serve their purpose and I will continue to buy them
Kaylene W.
Kaylene W.
Midland, MI
This is my all time favorite scent from this line up. Not over powering, and doesn't smell artificial. Leaves my clothes soft--practically brand new feeling. The scent lingers on my clothes for a good while too. Can't say enough good about them! Very affordable!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Decorator Expert
Great buy! The Blooming Lavender makes my clothes smell great and it's very cheap. For less than 2 dollars at my local Walmart you get 160 sheets! So if you use 1 per dry cycle that's a 160 loads, that's crazy!! Will be purchasing in the future as well!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Red Bluff, CA
These are great for giving clothes a fresh scent, but dryer sheets are also great for removing hard water spot on faucets and chrome fixtures. Also, they work for dusting furniture and leaving a nice scent in a closet to keep clothes smelling nice.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I would love to try these out i love the smell of lavender but are these too strong scented ?