Great Value Blooming Lavender Dryer Sheets, 240 sheets uploaded by Erin M.Great Value Blooming Lavender Dryer Sheets, 240 sheets uploaded by Erin M.

BY GREAT VALUE

Lesliee H.
Douglasville, GA
If you're like me, you love to save money on household items that can get expensive. I always reach for the great value brand dryer sheets. They beat the price on every other brand of dryer sheet that I've seen, and they smell wonderful! You never have to use more than one or two in order to assure that your clean clothes are static free and have a fresh scent for weeks.
Jody D.
Good smelling dryer sheets. They really didn't make my laundry feel nice and soft after using them. I prefer to use a more expensive brand of dryer sheets. But I buy these in times of need. Compares alright to similar products.
Queen G.
San Bernardino
Love these dryer sheets! They’re inexpensive & work really well. It really puts the “great value” in the product. They’re effective, smell nice, & one sheet does the job! No static cling, scent isn’t overpowering, either.
Lisa A.
These dryer sheets smell amazing and keep my clothes wrinkle free & smelling amazing. They are cheap and i would definitely recommend them to others. i think they have other scents to choose from as well.
Black. N.
Richmond, VA
Love love love the scent of these sheets. For the price it is great. I usually use about 2 or 3 sheets in the dryer depending on the size of my load. Once my machine has stopped my clothes smell wonderful!
Miranda H.
Coxsackie, NY
Definitely get the job done, not as good as bounce. But they leave your clothes with no static. They don't release much of a smell though.
Vicki F.
Burleson , TX
I love the way these make my clothes smell and the smell always lasts really well! I've tried three different scents and I like them all.
Katie B.
Zephyrhills, FL
I swear I love Great Value stuff! These smell great and do the trick. There’s zero reason to spend the extra on name brand sheets!
Monique W.
Clinton Township
They are great also get a awesome quality and quantity for the price. I always recommend these instead of more expensive brands.
Herline G.
The smell does not really stay on the clothes but it does keep the clothes static free and prevents them from clinging together.

back