Great Value Blooming Lavender Dryer Sheets, 240 sheets uploaded by Erin M.Great Value Blooming Lavender Dryer Sheets, 240 sheets uploaded by Erin M.

BY GREAT VALUE

Erin M.
Butler, NJ
These dryer sheets help to control static, but the fresh scent is pretty much nonexistent when you take your clothes out of the dryer. I also haven't noticed whether it softens my clothes or anything either. It's okay overall.
Christine B.
misoula
Great Value is the Walmart generic brand and it is just what it says a great value. This is just as good as the big named brands and in my opinion is the same as the bigger brands. Pros are a great value and the cons the scent has a tendency  to get weaker when left out. Tip: use a plastic baggy to keep the scent.
Cecilia M.
Dalton, GA
This stuff really helps with my staticky clothing. I would totally recommend this! It also leaves clothes smelling wonderful. This product is super effective, which I found out after not putting some in my drier and finding all my clothes sticking together afterwards hah!
Caitlynne H.
We have used these laundry sheets for many months now. They smell great, especially for bed sheet and blankets. We do use these for clothes also and nobody has noticed anybody in the house breaking out due to the scent and/or the chemicals in it.
Kerri S.
Really like the quality of these dryer sheets for the price. I feel like I get a lot of them and don’t pay a lot of money The scent is long-lasting it smells very comparable to Some of the more competitive name brands.I will continue to buy this product
Steffi S.
Phoenix, AZ
Great scent! They keep my clothes from. Being staticy and keep your clothes soft and wrinkle free. The one con though is the smell wears off quickly. Very affordable and the box comes with a generous amount of sheets.
Tyonna E.
I like the smell of this brand. They are also really cheap. Only downside you have to use able 4-5 sheets to really get the soft feel for your clothes. Definitely a great pick for those on a budget.
Carlie G.
Russellville, IN
Go-to dryer sheets for me. Have never had issues with them. Love the lavender sent and it will stay with the laundry after you take them from the dryer. Work great for the price.
Savana C.
Norton, VA
This comes at a reasonable price and has my clothes smelling nice and fresh!! For the bigger loads I do have to use 2 sheets in order to have the great scant on my clothes.
Lesliee H.
Douglasville, GA
If you're like me, you love to save money on household items that can get expensive. I always reach for the great value brand dryer sheets. They beat the price on every other brand of dryer sheet that I've seen, and they smell wonderful! You never have to use more than one or two in order to assure that your clean clothes are static free and have a fresh scent for weeks.