Great Value Blooming Lavender Dryer Sheets, 240 sheets uploaded by Erin M.Great Value Blooming Lavender Dryer Sheets, 240 sheets uploaded by Erin M.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Blooming Lavender Dryer Sheets delivers a fresh and clean smell of blooming lavender to your laundered clothes. It leaves your clothes feeling soft and smelling fresh with a wonderfully soothing fragrance. It also provides great static... see more...

Cynthia G.
Middletown
I love these fabric softeners they leave clothes static free and smelling wonderful. If I run out of fabric softener I will wait to buy any til I can get to Walmart because I think they are the best for the money, well worth it.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
These dryer sheets help to control static, but the fresh scent is pretty much nonexistent when you take your clothes out of the dryer. I also haven't noticed whether it softens my clothes or anything either. It's okay overall.
Kerri S.
Really like the quality of these dryer sheets for the price. I feel like I get a lot of them and don’t pay a lot of money The scent is long-lasting it smells very comparable to Some of the more competitive name brands.I will continue to buy this product
Savana C.
Norton, VA
This comes at a reasonable price and has my clothes smelling nice and fresh!! For the bigger loads I do have to use 2 sheets in order to have the great scant on my clothes.
Lesliee H.
Douglasville, GA
If you're like me, you love to save money on household items that can get expensive. I always reach for the great value brand dryer sheets. They beat the price on every other brand of dryer sheet that I've seen, and they smell wonderful! You never have to use more than one or two in order to assure that your clean clothes are static free and have a fresh scent for weeks.
Caitlynne H.
We have used these laundry sheets for many months now. They smell great, especially for bed sheet and blankets. We do use these for clothes also and nobody has noticed anybody in the house breaking out due to the scent and/or the chemicals in it.
Black. N.
Richmond, VA
Love love love the scent of these sheets. For the price it is great. I usually use about 2 or 3 sheets in the dryer depending on the size of my load. Once my machine has stopped my clothes smell wonderful!
Christine B.
misoula
Great Value is the Walmart generic brand and it is just what it says a great value. This is just as good as the big named brands and in my opinion is the same as the bigger brands. Pros are a great value and the cons the scent has a tendency  to get weaker when left out. Tip: use a plastic baggy to keep the scent.
Cecilia M.
Dalton, GA
This stuff really helps with my staticky clothing. I would totally recommend this! It also leaves clothes smelling wonderful. This product is super effective, which I found out after not putting some in my drier and finding all my clothes sticking together afterwards hah!
Jody D.
Good smelling dryer sheets. They really didn't make my laundry feel nice and soft after using them. I prefer to use a more expensive brand of dryer sheets. But I buy these in times of need. Compares alright to similar products.