Great Value Blooming Lavender Air Freshener, 88 oz

Great Value Blooming Lavender Air Freshener, 8.8 oz

Lavender fragranceEliminates tough everyday odorsSimple squeeze triggerRecyclable metal can8.8oz bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Blooming Lavender Air Freshener, 8.8 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Homestead, FL
Great Value Blooming Lavender Air Freshener, 8.8 oz uploaded by samantha M.
This is one of the best effort since I have bought from Walmart the Great Value brand there was nothing about his father that I would change I like the way it sprays out easy and freezer in The Mists we can take over a whole area I also like the way that the container is very long it's a everyday user is smells so good and the smell lingers around for a very long time I recommend this product everyone
Long Beach, CA
Great Value Blooming Lavender Air Freshener, 8.8 oz uploaded by Crystal Z.
This air freshener is more than I expected to be. The scent is fresh Lavender very great strong scent for being a affordable product it was about 1$ or so. I would purchase this again you can literally spray this everywhere.
Henderson, NV
Great Value Blooming Lavender Air Freshener, 8.8 oz uploaded by Jessica H.
The scent is nice, it doesn’t smell cheap like those 98 cent air freshener sprays. The reason I bumped it down to 3 stars is the spray trigger is really odd. I you have to press it down at the right angle for it to spray. I thought it might be just the one I purchased but several others in store were doing the same thing. It makes it a bit tedious to spray because you can’t really feel if it’s spraying or not. It doesn’t make much noise either so you gotta pay close attention. The scent is pleasant and last a decent amount. I still prefer Febreeze though.
Long beach, CA
This product really did surprise me. I was not expecting this from the great value brand at all I was expecting a fake commercial sense for the lavender but it was not. It was super fresh light scent but still powerful. I like to spray this through the house when I leave to work and when I come home I could still smell it. The scent is soothing at night time as well. I will definitely keep on buying this spray.

Looking for your answer?