Great Value Bleach, Meadow Scent, 121 oz

Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed. Great Value Meadow Bleach:Boosts cold-water washing powerEffective washing machine cleanerCleans and whitens with fabric protectionAnti-allergenFor standard HE washers

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.35 x 6.35 x 11.19 Inches

Form: Liquids

Features: No Concentrated

Whitens, disinfects and deodorizes; Kills 99.9% of common household germs; Leaves whites brighter for longer; Eliminate mold and mildew; Disinfect appliances, countertops, floors, garbage disposals, glazed ceramic tile, sinks, trash cans, vinyl, and walls; Use in bathrooms on tiles, tubs, toilets, etc.; Add to laundry

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Bleach, Meadow Scent, 121 oz!
Tamielis T.
Dover
Great Value Bleach, Meadow Scent, 121 oz uploaded by Tamielis T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like use this product for everything I recommend if you have kids that makes a lot of mess and also to kill germs I like to clean my walls my doors and the floor Great Value Bleach, Meadow Scent, 121 oz Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach with CLOROMAX®
Whitney H.
Malden, MO
It’s bleach.. Works well and for the price, honestly I like it better than name brand bleaches. I use for household jobs, and my he washer. Being scented is a plus, but it’s still bleach at the end of the day and being scented really doesn’t matter all that much.
Ausra  D.
Surprise, AZ
1,093 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Great Value Meadow Scent Bleach is great for a cleaner, fresher household and laundry. I use it to clean common household surfaces such as bathrooms, kitchen surfaces, dishes and sinks.
Trina C.
Owasso, OK
Works great to keep my towels and whites fresh and make sure they are as clean as possible. I also put this bleach in an empty cleaning spray bottle to use as a cleanser for the bathroom.
Diana S.
Talladega, AL
This product is pretty good. It does not get your white as clean as Clorox bleach product but on a budget it will do
viktoriia S.
Bothell, WA
this cleanser cleans my house well, after using this product at home it smells very goooooood #voxbox
Elizabeth  M.
Great value bleach is just as good as the name brand ones I like the meadow scent it doesn’t have a strong bleach smell and it doesn’t cost much
Becky G.
Grand Prairie, TX
Ti me bleach is bleach and it works all the same I choose this one because it’s a better deal
Rachel D.
Louisville, IL
Bleach scents aren’t a concern for me. Normally I use some when doing dishes and in my whites especially my towels. I care about affordability and quality. This has both.
Kendra C.
Las Vegas, NV
Good for a cheap, easy, and clean product when washing loads of whites. Smells good.

Looking for your answer?