Great Value: Black Beans, 32 Oz uploaded by Iris C.Great Value: Black Beans, 32 Oz uploaded by Danielle J.

BY GREAT VALUE #81 in Pasta & Noodles

100 calories per SERVING GLUTEN FREE HIGH in FIBER GOOD source Of iron see more...

Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
I am from Cuba and type of black beans. We always use it it is really good taste organic which is organic because you can see there sometimes there's You see little of rocks in it you need to you have to do is just clean them up and take the Rocks but yes it is good because Hendee all the time hopefully you guys like it
Jamie B.
Queensbury , NY
Dried beans are a great money saver and really easy to make and freeze once cooked to be ready for any meal! As a vegetarian, I eat beans frequently and get creative in using them (even puréed to replace flour in brownies!). These are a great price and a great pantry staple for many many types of meals.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I tend to make a lot of vegetarian crock pot meals so it's majorly convenient for me to keep dry Belen's or pasta in the cupboard for those occasions. Walmart is an easy one stop shop for grabbing ingredients when I am out an about. The great value brand is the store brand which translates to savings which is a great thing while shopping on a budget!
Danielle J.
Dayton, OH
I have been using dried beans for a while now when cooking. I am still trying to master the art of perfectly seasoned black beans. So for now I have been buying my beans from wal-mart and it seems to be working out well.
Maria L.
Dinuba, CA
This is a great value for the price I like this black beans they cook easy and don't fall apart if I leave then on the stove for longer... I love cooking them when am making a chipotle burrito or a salad bowl...we started Changing to black beans and leaving pinto beans behind
Odyssey G.
Dallas, TX
I love black beans, in salads, in soups.... Everything! Great value brand holds up great next to major brand names, as far as taste. However, I will say that the quality of how they are picked through for rocks and etc during packaging, is subpar to some of the major brands.
Liz B.
The great value beans are great in price. Can't beat them. I noticed that they don't come w a whole lot of debris in them. You also don't get a bunch of split beans or junk beans. They cook really well and they taste great. They're just as good as any other brand.
Nithi S.
Okemos, MI

These Great Value Pinto Beans are delectable because they are cooked to remain firm. They are firm when pouring from the can and require only a short time cooking over low heat. I add touch of oil, chicken bouillon and salt. Wow these are packed with protein and fiber and are exceptionally inexpensive. Often we only add vegetables such as steamed cabbage and buttered potatoes with
serving of cornbread. Yummy!
Lii O.
La marca Great Value es una de las que consumo mas en mi hogar , en especial el frijol seco negro...me encanta xomo quedan ya que estan cocinados...
En mi opinion aunque sea una marca barata en su precio tambien tiene calidad en su producto el cual lo recomiendo.
Melissa S.
I made my black beans on a electric pressure cook and they come up great, I don't see any ¨discarded¨beans and the flavor are nice.
This is the brand I use and I am going to stick with it because of its value and quality.
marisela z.
Longview , TX
Why would you recommend these beans to friends and family?