BY GREAT VALUE

0G trans fat per SERVING 100 calories per SERVING HIGH in FIBER GOOD source Of iron see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah Brianne K.
Torrance, CA
I love having these black beans on hand to make easy weeknight meals that feel hearty. It can be as simple as making some brown rice and tossing in the black beans and some veggies and putting a protein on top to make a lazy man's burrito bowl. They're usually cheaper than any other brand, and you can't tell a difference in taste.
Wendy R.
Dover, MA
Foodie Expert
For me beans in a can have very washed out flavor, and I always have fear about what that sticky juice is made of! haha so to not feel too bad about it I wash them and refry them with a little bit of garlic onion peper and salt, really turns them around
Stephanie H.
Foodie Expert
Being a vegan on a budget means I need variety and I need it cheap. Being busy means I also need convenience and making home made beans for 2 days isn't always ideal. These are perfect tasting black beans at a perfect price.
Jessica J.
Foodie Expert
Dried beans are dried beans... Most are the same. This was a pretty good value for a pound of dried black beans
Mandy M.
Foodie Expert
Black beans are super healthy, versatile and delicious. Great Value has them at the best price. It's a no brainer.
Amber T.
Nicholasville, KY
Foodie Expert
These are just as good as any other brand I have tried. We eat them with rice and it becomes a very filling meal !
Megan H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
I would definitely recommend these. They're cheaper than most brands for the same product
Dara N.
Just what you would expect! However I do think the great value brand beans have more debris in them when you rinse.
Stacey C.
I stock pile these beans for making chilli in the winter. Walmart has the best price, I just double rinse them to take more sodium out of it.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
Foodie Expert
These are great beans for the price. Perfect for using in chilli. We always rinse the beans and find that there are only a few that come out of the can broken.