BY GREAT VALUE

0G trans fat per SERVING 100 calories per SERVING HIGH in FIBER GOOD source Of iron see more...

Buy on Walmart
Wendy R.
dover, MA
For me beans in a can have very washed out flavor, and I always have fear about what that sticky juice is made of! haha so to not feel too bad about it I wash them and refry them with a little bit of garlic onion peper and salt, really turns them around
Stephanie H.
Being a vegan on a budget means I need variety and I need it cheap. Being busy means I also need convenience and making home made beans for 2 days isn't always ideal. These are perfect tasting black beans at a perfect price.
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
I used this product to make black bean veggie burgers that turned out sooooooo yummy. I purchased two cans of Great Value Black Beans (I will say that I am more partial to another brand but I was in WalMart at the time.) For the recipe, I mixed the two cans of beans with a number of veggies and then baked the patties.

Sarah Brianne K.
Torrance, CA
I love having these black beans on hand to make easy weeknight meals that feel hearty. It can be as simple as making some brown rice and tossing in the black beans and some veggies and putting a protein on top to make a lazy man's burrito bowl. They're usually cheaper than any other brand, and you can't tell a difference in taste.
Sylvanie C.
Knightdale, NC
As a vegetarian, black beans are the staple of my diet. I purchase Great Value Black Beans, because they're super cheap and taste great with any recipe. I use them for black bean burgers, quinoa chili, and for simple rice and beans. Also, it is cheaper if you buy the package with four cans.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
These are great beans for the price. Perfect for using in chilli. We always rinse the beans and find that there are only a few that come out of the can broken.
Vieta C.
Natchitoches, LA
Delicious! Used them for quesadilla! I will buy these again! Easy to prepare and very quick! I've tried so many brands and this was the best I've had. Also they are healthy and cheap
Sarah B.
Dickson , TN
These are good I always have a can or two in my cabinets a lot of my meals have black beans as an ingredient and great value doesn't let me down in taste!!!
johanna  r.
Indianapolis, IN
This brand of beans is great. I use them for dinner or when we have our Sunday breakfast. I love their seasoned black beans also. Great flavor.
Stacey C.
I stock pile these beans for making chilli in the winter. Walmart has the best price, I just double rinse them to take more sodium out of it.