Great Value Bite Size Tortilla Chips uploaded by Elisha J.Great Value Bite Size Tortilla Chips uploaded by Micah K.

BY GREAT VALUE

Dippable No artificial flavors or colors see more...

BEV A.
Houston
These chips are fabulous. Taste so good. No too salty, just right. They are simply delicious. Walmart had them on sale for 99cents. What a bargain  with GREAT TASTE. Great with salsa. We bought the Party Size. Bite size are just right for dipping. Great choice for Tortilla Chips.
Elisha J.
Means, KY
Great crunch and wonderful flavor. Not too salty which is what I prefer. Holds up great to dip. Excellent affordable choice for people on a budget that don't want to lose anything on taste!
Kate K.
I love these. Cheap for a big bag. Great snack in a pinch. I love them with cheddar cheese or queso dip. They aren’t fragile so they are great with heartier dips too!
Ayanna C.
Clarksville, TN
I didn't like these that much . They were kind of bland to me they would be good if you seasoned them or added something to them maybe but ... I just wasn't too thrilled with these ..
Ariel R.
Ashtabula, OH
I love the flavor of these! The perfect amount of salt. The size and shape of these tortilla chips is perfect for dipping your salsa. I prefer these over the name brand!
yajaira r.
ARLINGTON, TX
This are great to make with nachos! My daughter likes to eat them plain. We have nachos at least once or twice a month and this is our to go bag!
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
You get what you pay for. Not my favorite. I have had better. They are okay but would prefer a different brand for a little more money
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
My only real complaint is that they could be healthier. Also they're a bit salty for my taste. Still delicious and affordable
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
These are really good and super cheap! I love how salty they are! I buy these to make nachos with or to eat with salsa!
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Love these. Great price. Not to high, and are great for a party. Just like the name brand no difference.