Great Value Big Sheet Double Roll Paper Towels, White, 96 sheets, 6 rolls uploaded by Katherine V.

BY GREAT VALUE

Each sheet on the long-lasting Great Value Paper Towel Double Rolls delivers the quality and performance you expect from Great Value paper towels. see more...

Nancy Q.
Riverside, CA
I go to Walmart often to find low prices and I use their Great Value products.  The price is right and I love buying these in a package of six.  These last me at least three to four weeks.  They are strong and absorbent.  They clean glass well and pick up skills good too.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Standard paper towels. These are better for use during cooking; soaking up oil after frying, paying down a steak, cleaning berries, than using for cleaning up the house. Very cheap. Would only buy again for food preparation.
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I usually use brawny but the bf bought these and I actually really like them. I will be buying them again Walmart is where he bought them and the price was good so u can bet I will be telling my gf to buy these and save a couple bucks.
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs , MS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love the value of Great Value brand products and these did not disappoint. I love the price point as I find it is much cheaper than most brands. These paper towels are effective and do the job. Will repurchase over and over.
Sara M.
Berea, KY
All of the paper products in our house is Great Value brand.  I have a toddler and a preteen son and both of them are great at making messes. These clean them up.  These also last a lot longer than your regular cheap brands. They are a great bargain for the money.
Amber M.
Columbia
Great paper towels very absorbing and very well priced if you buy this paper towel you will not be disappointed from small spills to big spills this paper towel has you covered and I will definitely continue buying them
Kelsey J.
This brand will always be the one I grab because once again I'm cheap about paper products. I'm not too picky when I'm just going to throw it away anyways.
Tara B.
Ash , NC
These great value paper towels are just as good as the higher end brands at getting the job done, I purchase these every week. Great price & great product.
FivePoint D.
Love good store brand products! And Walmart is very affordable. Great Value products are often just as good as name brands, so definitely recommend!
Karina M.
Bryan, TX
I love these paper towels. They are very thick. I love the full sheets. This is definitely my go to paper towel and the price is great