Great Value Berry Medley, 16 oz

by Great Value

Have anyone used Great Value Berry Medley, 16 oz in a smoothie?
Start your review of Great Value Berry Medley, 16 oz!
Jewels W.
Great Value Berry Medley, 16 oz uploaded by Jewels W.
Without my Berry Medley I would be so lost!! I use this for the easiest and healthiest meals!! I love my smoothies and yummy pudding bowls!! I am so happy that Great Value is exactly that, A great value AND so fresh!! Yum! #berrymedley #eathealthy #behealthy
Sami M.
Greensburg, PA
Great Value Berry Medley, 16 oz uploaded by Sami M.
Works great for smoothies and smoothie bowls! I love using all of the berries inside and mix them with bananas for a thick smoothie!
Terrasina B.
Fort Worth, TX
Great Value Berry Medley, 16 oz uploaded by Terrasina B.
This is in my freezer right now. I love this particular mix of fruit by great value. I use these very often for my smoothies. I would not choose anything else but this one.
Lanitta M.
Lompoc, CA
I try to always have frozen berries on hand for smoothies or to add into my wine or champagne.
Juliet R.
Great Value Berry Medley, 16 oz uploaded by Juliet R.
These are great. I use them in my morning smoothies. Great Value Blackberries, 16 oz I also thaw them out and add them to my breakfast or add to a dessert.
Yahaira M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Great Value Berry Medley, 16 oz uploaded by Yahaira M.
Delicious!! This is the best for when you are in a hurry, you don't have to worry about taking a long time washing and cutting fruits. I love it!
Lazaro V.
La Plata, MD
Great Value Berry Medley, 16 oz uploaded by Lazaro V.
This fruit pack is incredible, I always have it in my fridge and I eat it very often. The best shakes can be made with this product and it is also a great source of vitamin C and fiber.
Mandy L.
Hoover, AL
This product is great for smoothies & deserts. My family also loves to add this fruit to yogurt parfaits for a yummy healthy treat.
Evelyn M.
Newark
Great Value Berry Medley, 16 oz uploaded by Evelyn M.
Super good i enjoyed eating frozen like how they are and they are also really good in smoothies as well definitely recommend
Akeiya J.
Great Value Berry Medley, 16 oz uploaded by Akeiya J.
Great Value Berry Medley, 16 oz uploaded by Akeiya J.
I loved this product! They berries were very fresh and can be easily used to make my favorite smoothies , i really enjoy this product. I would definitely buy again and again .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Makayla R.