BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Beef Stew: U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture Canned beef stew comes in 20 ounce container see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
This is a great quick meal for the family if you get the larger can. The smaller can is great for one person. The flavor is good not a fake taste that you get in some canned foods.
Sierra M.
Columbia, KY
I'm a huge fan of beef stew and soups of various kinds. I like the Great Value kind a lot; you get a lot of product for a great price. Sometimes it could get a little watery while it is cooking, but tends to thicken up after a little while. I wish they added more potatoes and carrots to the mix, also. Other than that, I really enjoy eating this. It's very filling.
Keshav B.
seattle, wa
For me, I just place this stew in a Corning Ware casserole dish and heat it for about 3 - 4 minutes. Then I add a large slice of bread and it is a truly filling meal for me. Since I am a very hearty eater, I eat one half of this can for dinner and the other half the next day for lunch. (With my one to slices of bread of course). This stew brings back memories of my grandma's stew (somewhat). It is not as good as grandma's but still very good.
This is a very hearty meal and very tasty and also it heats up quickly in the microware.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
As far as soups go, this is an average beef stew. It's a cheap, generic store brand product that is average all around (taste, consistency, ratio of meat to potatoes). That all being said, it taste good and is very hearty. It's comparable to Campbell's Chunky soup. Its a inexpensive, tasty soup that can really warm you up on a cold winter's day.
Sarah D.
Mount Morris, MI
I usually hate beef stew but decided to give it a shot. And still hate it. I would say its a good value for the price it is. I don't think it could be too healthy with the sodium in it. Thats just me personally. I would recommend it to other people who actually like it
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
I have to say, it was my husband who has eaten the stew. He did say the flavor was real good! He wasn't impressed with the amount of vegetables and meat. He thinks more is always better! I guess the meat had some pieces that were basically, grizzly.
Victoria H.
Hopewell, VA
This beef stew is amazing. I love it. Taste great. Not very pricey. Good price. I could buy it all the time. Its very good. Amazing taste. I would buy it again. At any store you can buy can food at. Not hard to find. I was very satisfied with it. (:
Lacey D.
Paris, AR
One of my son's favorite after school snacks. He only eats half of the can at a time, but it's easy to move the rest into a container for the next day! Generous portion and good taste at a great price.
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
This too is a wonderful value and a great bang for your buck unlike most stews you get in the can they don't fill you up as much this one is just the opposite it is very filling the taste is also superb a highly recommended product
Maddison B.
Kansas City, MO
I got a bunch of them for free from the food pantry when we were having a rough couple of months. It's not the best or fine cuisine by any means but when your hungry you will eat anything! Lol it's the best canned beef stew there is.nspbi would recommend this if your looking for a cheap beef stew!
maria n.