BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Beef Stew: U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture Canned beef stew comes in 20 ounce container see more...

Maddison B.
Maddison B.
Kansas City, MO
I got a bunch of them for free from the food pantry when we were having a rough couple of months. It's not the best or fine cuisine by any means but when your hungry you will eat anything! Lol it's the best canned beef stew there is.nspbi would recommend this if your looking for a cheap beef stew!
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Okmulgee, OK
This is a complete waste of money. Walmart had this on a clearance rack (not expired) for a very low price so I decided to pick up two cans. I did not even want to taste it. When opening the can the smell was so horrible. Immediately my gag reflex kicked in. Horrible. Terrible. Do not buy!!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Mount Morris, MI
I usually hate beef stew but decided to give it a shot. And still hate it. I would say its a good value for the price it is. I don't think it could be too healthy with the sodium in it. Thats just me personally. I would recommend it to other people who actually like it
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Hopewell, VA
This beef stew is amazing. I love it. Taste great. Not very pricey. Good price. I could buy it all the time. Its very good. Amazing taste. I would buy it again. At any store you can buy can food at. Not hard to find. I was very satisfied with it. (:
Kim S.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
I have to say, it was my husband who has eaten the stew. He did say the flavor was real good! He wasn't impressed with the amount of vegetables and meat. He thinks more is always better! I guess the meat had some pieces that were basically, grizzly.
Lacey D.
Lacey D.
Paris, AR
One of my son's favorite after school snacks. He only eats half of the can at a time, but it's easy to move the rest into a container for the next day! Generous portion and good taste at a great price.
Aaliyah C.
Aaliyah C.
I bought this in a very desperate time, I was sick and I just wanted it. Normally I have a different brand. Should've stuck to the other one. This one left a weird taste in my mouth
Corrin G.
Corrin G.
Eastlake, OH
This stuff is so gross. I would not feed it to a dog. It's salty and smells of cat food. Maybe in a zombie apocalypse I might eat it. But as a snack or meal now and days no way!
Jesse M.
Jesse M.
Saint Albans, WV
Its ok but a little bland however I can say that it is tasting better than Chef boiardee currently is. This is Wal-Mart brand and it usually runs for about 85 cents here in wv.
Myra K.
Myra K.
Yummy can stew... although i have to admit that I'm not impressed with the amount of vegetables or meat on it.. i wish it has more.. but taste wise, its pretty good..